my last period started on Dec 24th, i didnt have a period the month of Jan. but i began to have light red bleeding, what does this mean

i am in the same situation...i was getting like a pinkish blood on my tissue wen i would wipe but then after i wiped it wasnt there anymore until the morning. and then after that i started to pee alot. and i am late..like i was suppose to start at the beginning of the month and still have yet to start. i think i am prego..but i still have to take a pregnancy test. my advice to u is take one..asap or go to the doctor and go get checked. thats what im going to do!
well let me know what happens ok sweetie

me 2! my periods are never regular but this time i was due on like 2 months ago and still not come on! a couple of weeks ago i had a little show of blood but that was it ever since that my appertite has changed my stomach is always bloated and i get slight migrains but my boobs arent sore? is there a chance i could be preggers?? im scared to take the test wb x

My last real period was in May, a couple of spots and than went to see doctor after three pregnancy test came back negative. At the doctors office did another one still negative. i'M 41 YRS. old and still to young for menapause. I was asked to take hormones, but instead started taking multi vitamins. Two weeks later started to bleed some but nothing significant for even a period, let alone a miscarriage. I'm going in for a memmogram even though breast examine came back normal. Pap came back fine, thyroid fine. Was I just needing to take vitamins to get me back on track? If so why didn't I have more bleeding to clean out since missing for 3 months.

My last period was oct 17, my periods rnt really regular but always around the17th and 18th of every month. Now i'm 2 weeks late tonite I just got a light blood, and just took a test but came out negative? Am I prego? I got two more tests and I'm going to now make a dr a ppt this week for a blood test, crossn my fingers I want a baby...