So, I need some help. Here's my story! I'm 16 years old, and yes I know that this is young. I have had some issues, and I don't have a mother to discuss them with.

Help! My cycle is 37 days, and is regular. I bleed for 7 days, and then its gone. I get bad cramps. My AF last appeared on February 15, 2013. It was 3ish days, and lighter than normal, but I figured it was because of stress. I had sex on the 18 of February, the 22nd of February, the 3, 4, 5th and 6th of March. I think I ovulated from the 5th of March until the 11th. I had brown discharge on the 11th and 12th of March, and it was only when I wiped. It was very light. It dissapeared the 13th, and I took a test, because I felt weird. I was dizzy, certain smells made me nauseous, and I had a slight stuffy nose. It came up negative. It is now the 26th of March. My AF was due on the 24th, and nothing. I have cramps, and my breasts are perkier and tender. I have a stuffy nose, bad headaches, back aches and constipation. I took another test this morning, and once again, it came up negative. I think my aunt flow arrived on the 27th, but it was really late, dark red/brown and normally, its 7-9 days heavy, but this time it was 2 days moderate, 1 day heavy, and 2 days light. The cramps were near my lower back. I have now began eating a lot more, and I have a pouch/bump below my belly button. I'm peeing a lot, and I'm drinking Sprite like its water.... I really don't know what to think at this point. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)!

I say make an appointment for a blood test...when i was thirteen pregnant with my daughter we took pregnancy. Test and all were negative we had to do a blood test to see it. My levels werent high enough to show on a pregnancy test

That's what I was thinking, but considering I had bleeding from the 27th to the 1st, that would be considered a period... right?
Thanks so much for your post! :)

I was like that too it started pink and ended brown so im going to the er when my kids get out of school so they can do a blood test and ultra sound

In you're opinion, what are my chances of being pregnant? I have one digital First Response left, and I'm going to do it tomorrow morning. Should I go out and buy more tests, or go to planned parenthood next week? I don't live with my parents, and have no way to go to the doctor....

By me having the same problem before n knowing woman bodys be doing crazy things i say its fifty fifty n taking another test can give you another negative your levels might b too low to tell on them n have to have a blood test...but take another test and see what happens do u want a baby

I honestly don't think this is normal, considering I've had a period since February. I mean, its very uncommon for a woman to have her period if she is pregnant. Also, its uncommon to get false tests this late, because If I have calculated right, I'd be week 6 of pregnancy by now. Today, I felt nauseous at the mention on pizza... I normally love pizza. I'm 16 years of age, and I have college to think about, as well as the father not being in my life. I'm against abortion, but in this case, I don't see any other option.

unfortunately ur pregnant, buts not uncommon for some women to b pregnant while having periods . just make the right decisions  with ur pregnancy 

I don't think I am, because why would I bleed? I bled from February 15th to 18th, then March 27th to the 2nd, so I don't think I am. But I have been gaining weigh,t and I'm nauseous, I have all the symptoms, but still have a period, and no positive pregnancy test... I have no clue what is happening

It is possible to have a period while pregnant. You also bleed when the egg is attaching to your lining. A negative pregnancy test can be the result of many things. My best friend was pregnant, and she had a drink. She threw up, and the pregnancy test came back negative.

I bled normally though! Its very rare a woman bleeds during pregnancy, plus, my 'implantation bleeding' occurred on the 11th and 12th of March. Am I just talking myself out of it, or am I really pregnant?

i need help plz<3 Ok for the past month ever sunday i had sex with my bf but today i started to have this sharp abdominal pain but went away i had sex 2days after my period cud i be pregnant its been a week since then n feel ugh my left boob hurts n my tummy feels bloated n ive been gassy peed a lil more then usual? Could i be preg