Hi everyone - For the past month, I have had some pregnancy symptoms, however, I thought it highly unlikely that I was pregnant since I am on the pill (and take it like I should) and am therefore not ovulating. During the past month, I had sore breasts for about a week, as well as gas pains and stomach aches. During this time, I also experienced a brown (spotting) discharge for about 2-2 1/2 weeks. I have had irregular spotting in the past. I am supposed to be starting my period yesterday or today, and this morning when I did not start, I took a pregnancy test, which turned out to be negative. Over the past few days, as I have been experiencing menstrual cramps, and today they have been the most severe, however, I have not really started my period. In the past few days, I have noticed some blood clots if I use a tampon, otherwise, I am not currently having any discharge. Is there possibly something wrong with me that I should get checked out?

The pill will cause allt he symptoms you listed above, and so can pms. Did you recently start using the pill?

my gf had similar symptoms but we barely even touched each other genitals
she was on the pill also. shes experiencing severe nausea and fatigue. Her pregnancy test showed positive/negative and her second just showed negative. Can she be pregnant?

It only takes one sperm to somehow get near the vagina during ovulation. I would take another pregnancy test early in the morning. I had a pos. test and then two negative tests. A week later all tests were positive. If you call www.pregnancycenters.org, they will hook you up with a center in your area that has free pregnancy tests.

hi im just a teenaer who is still a virgin. I have been haveing all the signs of pregnancy. But my doctor gave me 5 pregnancy tests & one of those tests to see if i was a virgin. The pregnancy tests were all negative &the other one said that i was still a virgin. No one has any i dea wats going on with me. N i don't want a baby either so my brain can't be tricking me. I have no idea wat to do so can you people please help me. Cause im really scared n have absolutleyno idea wat to do.!!!??????????????

In my opinion, i don't think you're pregnant as you're a virgin. And you've done the right thing to see your doctor and have been tested..... of which all came out negative. That's great news in your case, as a teenager! Ask your doctor to test you for certain illnesses that could cause those symptoms....

HI im a teen and im am not a virgin and i am having sypthoms of pregnancy but i dont believe i am but in a way the sypthoms sorta make me think i am here are the symthoms: Eating alot, feeling sick but not throwing up, gaining and loosing weight mostly gaining, obsessive urniating, and having my period for just one day and stopping and sometimes its just spotting but also its normal but for one day, and moody alot. I have had these sythoms since last time i had sex but i dont show much of pregnant.. what should i do i am going to see a doctor but i need an opion first and it cant be my parents.. I think were i think i am its making feel like i am im not for shure. :$

im 15 and yes, ive had sex. ive kind of been worried the past couple of weeks about being pregnant. ive been super bloated and gassy. thats about the only dominant symptoms ive had, but i feel like ive been urinating a bit more. that may just be because im paying more attention to it though. same with my breasts. ive noticed that my nipples seem darker, but i could just be too precautios about it. im on the pill, and i was just ending my period when i had sex last. he said he was sure he pulled out, but im still worried. someone help..

I have been getting headaches and never had a period this month... I am on the pill and take all my pills correctly. I also have had Cramps in my tummy and I had a little blood last week. My tummy is hard for the past mOnth now. I took a preg test and came bak negative. The doc took one for me too and also came bak negative. Could I still be pregnant? Help

what the hell, nobody comes back to actually tell everyone what was up with them, iv had every pregnancy symptom there can possibly be accept for the sickness, and iv taken 3 pregnancy test, one was a blood test, and they all came back negative, now it'd really be helpful if somebody can actually tell me whats wrong with me, i still feel pg :l

I am going throught the same thing and I wonder were you pragnant?

there is something seriously wrong go see a doctor. it might be inflammation of the cervix due to an infection or std.

so did it turn out you were?

True, were any of you pregnant? I'm 10 days late now and took god knows how many hpt and all came back negative. I've tried several different brands. I have an appointment with my doctor this week and it will be interested to see what comes out of this. With my first child, I didn't even try testing until I was almost 2 weeks late. With my miscarriage I got a positive on a HPT on the day of my missed period. Ugh, it's frustrating because I feel all the symptoms: headache, bloating, sore breasts, dark nipples, mild cramping, discharge, spotting. I will make an effort to come back and let you all know what ended up happening. I hate going to these sites because all these people are freaking out but no one comes back to say what happened! Be nice to know how many were actually pregnant and how many were false alarms.