OK I had a period February 1-7 .I had unprotected sex February 13 and the 27 he ejaculated into me both times. Now recently March 2 I had light bleeding Kind of a pinkish color. Today March 4 I am very bloated with strong headaches n heavier breasts that are very tender. N I got sick earlier and 3 nights n a row.

I would say all the symptoms point that way. There is no better way to make certain than buying a test and see for yourself. Keep in mind that every woman is different. So are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman has the same symptoms or even the same symptoms from one pregnancy to the next. Best bet is to get a pregnancy test from the drug store.

I have tested negative with a faint 2nd line! Which could mean I am?

The blood is now brown. Implantation?

It does not matter how faint the line is. A line, whether bold or faint, means the result is positive. Maybe try a digital one to make certain. You said that you had intercourse on the 13th of Feb. Its been about 4 weeks from that time, in which time of pregnancy, the fertilized egg attaches itself to the lining of the uterus. At this time you may notice implantation signs, spotting being the most obvious. Scant bleeding, pinkish, light brown, or light red will occur. There can also be some cramping or lower back pain. It may also be symptoms of PMS. If you think you notice implantation bleeding and cramping, it is still important to wait until after your first missed period to take a test to know for sure. If you have already missed your period and taken the test and you see a faint line on the test, then you are pregnant.