I really need help,   I had sex with my fiance on the 27 February and on the 5th of march  i  also had unprotected sex with a boyfriend, then from 7 to 11 march I was on period. So the day of my last period 11 I had sex with my fiancé. Last week I took home pregnancy test and it was positive. This Saturday on the 29 April I went to see a doctor and I was told I am 7 weeks pregnant and 1 day, so who could be the father of my baby

Hi Sindy,

Your period started on 7 March and that's when you expected it?  Was it "normal?"

If so, and you haven't had sex with the boyfriend since that date then your fiance is very likely the father.

You won't have a normal period if you are pregnant but there can be some bleeding.

Most doctors base dates on when your LMP started. 

Yes it was normal menstruation, n never had sex with a boyfriend since 5th march. From 11th March I was only seeing my fiance

Your fiance is most likely the father then. Likely 99% or greater based on what info you provided.

Thank you for your help