So I have been feeling nauseous and been tired, and also been having a hard time sleeping at night to where I keep waking up. The week of my period I am late. After being about 3 or 4 days late I had like a dark brownish red blood which was very light this happened for a few days then it went away, a day later I had about medium bleeding like if I was having a period which had small amount of uterine lining, but it is starting to go away the same day it started, I have had cramps, stomach pain, upset stomach, headaches and now I am having back pain. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and all of them were negative. I don't know if I just caught something or if I am worrying or if I actually am.. also. I am on birth control and I never miss or am late for a period

On February 18th i started my period and on February 20th it stopped so me and my boyfriend had sex and he came inside me 3 times but after when i went to use the bathroom i was bleeding again ... so days later and its now February 27th my stomach hurts and i have to go pee alot and when i entered when i might start ovulating it said March 3rd idk when i should take a pregnancy test or if i might be pregnant im curious to know and i always feel like i have to throw up and my stomach always growl does this mean i could be pregnant ?