ok i really need some help....
i had intercouse with my other half on the 25 of feb 11days later i had a period that lasted 4day. 
i have all the symptoms of pregnancy but keep getting negative pregnancy test results. am i testing to early??
i am due on the 30th of march, my cycle is 24day and had intercoures on my ovulation day. i really want a baby.

Hi Kay,

If you had a period then it is unlikely you are pregnant. 

Your period was from the 7-11th of March?  When do you ovulate?  Around day 12?  That would have been yesterday.

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3 weeks after having sex to test.

Don't stress.  We don't begin to consider fertility issues until a year has passed without success.

I had a period on the 13th of feb then had intercourse on the 25th of feb then came on my period again on the 7th of march.

I have back pain, really bad abdoman pain, breast pain and I keep feeling sick. I dnt understand it I am usually very healthy and happy but at the month I am so moody.

Although I would like to have a baby it isn't the most important thing in my mind as I already have two children so I dnt think its in my head, well I hope not :-( please help

If you had last sex on 25 February then you can test now. Was your 7 March period "normal."

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

No my 7th of feb period was not normal it was light but I have done a test and it was negative.

Does that mean all I am feeling is not pregnancy?? Am I just ill??