1.) I thought I was pregnant in December, but i ended up getting my period two weeks late on the 27th and my test came out negative.

2.)January I got my period on the 27th as well. (I had sex this first day of my period with a condom on)

3.)I started bleeding yesterday, just two weeks after the start of my last period (a.k.a 2 weeks early)
---------------
I feel like the chances of me being pregnant are really low since I was on my period when I had sex and used a condom (that to my knowledge did not break). However, I don't feel particularly stressed out (I heard stress can cause irregular periods)

The amount of blood right now is less than a normal period and it is kind of brownish in color. I'm scared this is indicative of it being implantation bleeding (I don NOT want to be pregnant)

Has anyone else experienced such a thing? If so, did it just end up being your period coming early?

Hi fofo,

Two weeks after the start of your period it would be more likely ovulation bleeding than it would be implantation.  Yes, it can happen. 

OK thank you! I was just worried because of the pregnancy scare I had in december...I guess I am a little on edge. But it isn't just spotting, more like a light flow for the past 2.5 days. I was just concerned because it's never happened before!

Do you think it could be my period trying to get back to the regular cycle I was on before I got that late period in December?

Did you use Plan B, an emergency contraceptive or any form of birth control pill recently?

Yes, your period could be trying to return to "normal."

No, I haven't. I'm not on bc and the last time I had sex was that first day of my period and I continued my period for 6 days as I normally do...that's why I'm confused!