I had a period the last week of dec. On the 27th or 28th I messed with a coworker. My period was really light. He begges to take of the condom but still had trouble keeping his erection up. He did not ejaculate inside of me. My ex (my now boyfriend) came back into my life on new years day. He lives out of town and so when he came into town on jan 11th 12th and 13th we had unprotected sex all 3 nights. Fast forward to night time jan 27th I took a test and it came out faintly positive. The morning of jan 28th it was a little darker. Fast forward to feb 11th I had an ultrasound dating pregnancy at 5 weeks 5 days (newly pregnant) with a due date of oct 9 2013. In a conception calculator it estimates date of conception on jan 16th. With baby almost here I cant help but worry about what ifs. What if my baby isnt my boyfriends and is my coworkers?? My baby would be a miracle baby if she happened to be my coworkers right?! I didnt tell my boyfriend because I didnt wanna ruin the pregnancy for him with my paranoia. I am so scared :(

Hi Anomaly,

When EXACTLY did your last period start?  It matters.  Was it after the 24th (start of last week).  I'll base this upon that date:

Normally you'll ovulate between day 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive about 5 days.  The egg only is viable about 48 hours after ovulation.

You had sex on day 3 or 4 with your coworker.  It was likely early for you to conceive. 

January 11 would have been day 18.  Late but possible.

See why we need that date?  Still, it looks like the boyfriend is the father.  Only a DNA test can confirm.