I didn't make the last post clear to actually read. My boyfriend and I had sex unprotected on July 1st and July 2nd. This was a week before my period. I had protected sex a day before my period. That day i was suppose to get my period was on July 11, except there was no bleeding but, there was light pink blood when I wiped (sorry for to much info). That happen for two day (July 11th and 12th). On July 13th I get a meduim flow and also on July 14th. July 15th it was light. Welll today the 16th I'm not bleeding but, When I wipe there is blood. I'm on a 28 day cycle and I'm regular. I only have my period for 5 days. Could this be possible of implantation bleeding??

Can someone please answer me. I'm so confused on this. Help please.

Hi Jashlee,

It does not sound like implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding is VERY light, just spotting. If you say "flow" it tells me you're not having implantation bleeding.

Your period can be different sometimes.

Take a home pregnancy test if you want. Use ONLY your wake up pee for the best accuracy.

I don't think you're pregnant.

Well my period are very regular. They only last 5 days on 28 day cycle. It wasnt really a flow. It just came a little at a time. This lasted 7 which is not likely for me. I spotted the first 2 day then the rest was lightly. It was only 1 pad a day (sorry for to much info) (4). Then i stopped and then later on I spotted again. Yesterday i felt like throwing up off and on. Then last night around 11 i throw up... I always hungry which is very unlikely for me because i hardly ever eat. I've been going to the bathroom more than I ever have.

You can have bleeding if you are pregnant.

Take the home test.