No judgement please!!!!OK i have been on the pill for like 2 years, i stopped taking it almost a month ago. But i did take a Plan B on February 10. My LMP was from Feb 27-March 4. I had sex with an ex on March 5 and he pulled out. Then I had sex with my new  boyfriend on March 10th, 12th, 16th and 17th all unprotected with NO pulling out. This app I use says i probably ovulate on March  13th but i know it doesn't know for sure. I am planning to take a test if my period doesn't come on the 26th or 27th. Even before the pill I have always had regular periods. This would be my third child so i recognize some symptoms that I may be pregnant. Anyways if I am what do you guys think about who would most like be the father??? Please help. My boyfriend actually wants a baby and so do I but I'm so scared it would be my exes baby!

Hi Single,

You had sex with your ex on day 6 of your cycle.  You had sex with your current boyfriend on days 11,13,17, and 18 of your cycle.  Normally you would ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16, or March 10-15.  But, taking Plan B the month before may change your cycle a bit and sperm can survive about 5 days.

IF you are pregnant, it would be unlikely but still possible that your ex is the father.  Odds favor it being your current boyfriend.

A DNA test can confirm.