Hello. My wife is planning to use Almased. She was sick so her immune system is not that good like it was before. Some of her colleagues form the work told her that Almased weight loss product can help her boost up her immune system. I have to say that this is something totally new for me. I don’t know what to tell her, because she doesn’t need to lose her weight, she just needs to work on her immune system – somehow. Is this just one of the Almased benefits? I really want to know what she can expect.

Let me know, please. 

I don't know anything about the Almased weight loss product, but I looked it up and saw that soy, honey and yogurt are the ingredients. Just judging from that, I doubt that it is harmful in any way. Honey definitely has antibacterial properties that are good for the immune system, as well, so there could be something to the idea that it helps boost that. 

If I were looking for a real immune system boost, especially while trying to lose weight and perhaps being on a restricted calorie diet, though, I'd look to get some help from herbs. Things like peppermint, turmeric, mustard seeds, chamomile, cayenne pepper, ginger, and garlic are all really good for the immune system. Stinging nettles, too, are packed full of goodness. 

HTH

I am so sorry to hear this, and I really do hope that she went to consult her doctor as well. A good functioning metabolism is not only important for weight loss, and as far as I can see, you have told us that your wife doesn’t need to lose her weight. So, good metabolism is good for overall health as well. A lot of diseases occur because the metabolism is not working as the way he should work. But, on fortunately, Almased weight loss product can help you boost your immune system and it can help your metabolism to function as the way it should. So, this is why this one is good. 

Hey there, there is no reason for you to be worried, because your wife is not the only one. A large number of people have an extremely, but extremely bad and slow metabolism. Which is bad, of course. So, your wife can use Almased weight loss product to boost up her immune system. This one also can prevent regaining the lost weight once you eat regularly again. I agree that she needs to consult her doctor, but it is ok, because this one is totally safe and helpful as well.

I hope that she will be just fine right now!

Yes it does work for the immune system!!! I have been on it since August and feel better more like my old self, not the exhausted one, I haven't gotten sick and I used to catch everything. I have several autoimmune diseases. I didn't need to loose weight either it just makes me feel healthy!! hope it worked for her!