Hello! I have been diagnosed with MS lately and recommended Samento for treating my problem. I heard that Samento is used for treated lyme disease and I don’t know how it is connected to Ms. Is there anybody who can tell me more about this Samento product. Thx heaps!!!!

Hi! Samento is a medicinal rainforest plant that has been used for many years by native Peruvians. Samento's properties include immunomodulation, antibacterial, antimutagenic, diuretic, depurative, hypotensive and vermifuge. It can be used for MS because it has been showed that Lyme Disease can mimic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Bell’s Palsy, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, neuritis, psychiatric illnesses such as schizophrenia, chronic fatigue, heart failure, angina, irregular heart rhythms, fibromyalgia, dermatitis, autoimmune diseases such as scleroderma and lupus, eye inflammatory reactions, sudden deafness, SIDS, ADD and hyperactivity, chronic pain and many other conditions and that Samento (also known as Cat's Claw) is very helpful in treating these conditions. Samento is very good in stimulating the immune system. Samento is also a powerful anti-inflammatory which makes it very useful for arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. It also helps to increase T-lymphocyte and microphage production, tonify the blood, and can be used as a broad spectrum infection fighter. Samento also helps repair the lipid matrix in the cell walls and is particularity good for stopping the expansion of virus laden cells.