Hello. I'm 20 year old and I would like to find out more about some serious sexually transmitted diseases. You see, I'm just entraining the sexual sphere of my life and I still don’t know a lot about it. Anyway, I'm scared of all those sexually transmitted diseases that I could be infected with.
The worse thing I have heard about some autoimmune hepatitis and I was just wondering could it be transferred by sperm during sexual intercourse? Supposedly there is no cure for this type of hepatitis and the death in unavoidable. Is this true?
Can anyone tell me more about this type of hepatitis!

Personally, I think that you are over-dramatizing all this far too much but I don’t have anything against the fact that young girl want to know more about these STDs.
You see, this type of hepatitis you’ve mentioned, in most cases, is causes by large number of prescription medicines, drugs, and chemical agents are known to cause hepatotoxicity. Usually it isn’t sexually transmitted.
Autoimmune Hepatitis is a condition in which the persons own immune systems attacks the liver causing inflammation and liver cell death. You were right about one thing- it is very serious condition, because it is chronic and progressive.