Am new here. have been trying to concive for months. presently on fertilAid. my last period was on 7th of april.last for 6 days. since then have been have frequent unprotected sex with my hubby. now i feel so hungry esp in the night. feel hungry every now and then. lower abdominal cramp, little pain in my breast, lower abdominal grumble. feel like my period is about to come out, on and off headache, lower back ache, frequent urination, my mouth is kind of taseless , feel tight at the abd. my God am just crazy about all. please am i pregnat? have tested but negative. can anyone help me out. i want to be pregnant

Hi hun I have a question by the way glad to have you aboard the steady family lol. Anyways are your periods usually regular do they come the same time every month? ?

no they dont, at times if i supose to see it middle or begining of march i will not see it in that march at all . i may see it early or middle april. while at times it comes the same time with 2 to 3 days differents

Well from the date of your last period you should have ovulated on 20,21,or 22nd of April. So if you start having brown discharge when it comes time for your period then you need to take a pregnany test ok hun I hope this helps you out!!!! :-D

Thank you,it really helped me out. will keep you posted when the time comes

Your very welcome hun. I am supporter of the month i'm supposed to help and only give my best truthful, helpful answers!!!!! Just keep me updated!!!! :-D

(1)waoo today is 9th my period is not yet out, expected on 7th, bt i have been feelling like it want to come out but nothing . dont know whether is my mind or what.
negative this moning that i tested.

(2)i have notice something, that for the past 2weeks now i no longer see sperm return whenever i have sex with my hubby ,unlike before after sex whether i waited for sometime before standing up or not there will be sperm return but this days nothing. what is it? normal or what .pls can u explain to me. am like panic %-) 8)

That just means your vagina is doing its job. Maybe the sperm is going straight to your eggs now and you will get pregnant yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :-) But perfectly normal if it doesnt run out. That is a good thing hun!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no ans to my first question? pls do

Wait one more week and take another test. If it comes up negative. You can talk to your OB to see if you can start some sort of BC pill and take it for about 2 months and quit it, then try to conceive. Or you can start taking prenatal vitamins to better your chances of pregnancy. Make sure you and your partner do not smoke or drink alcohol. :-D

Thank u. i do nt and have never smoke same to my partner we are christians.

Well that is good so you have a better chance then. So like I said wait 1 week and then take a test. If it is negative then talk to your doctor about starting birth control take it for about 2 months then quit cold turkey and try to conceive or start taking prenatal vitamins you can get them over the counter!!!! At any drug store!!!!