Hi Hun thanks for your answers. they are really of great help to. but do you know what, each day that pass get me more confused. yesterday i another pregnancy test but negative. i later wiped my self and saw blood strands not really much. my panties do not stain but when i had sex with my hubby last night all his thing was stained with blood the bedding was stained with blood. i put a pad to sleep thinking that the period has arrived , to my suprise this morning no stain on the pad. we has sex again this afternoon. blood again came out. i took shower padded but just a little stain uptill now. am cnofused. my breast tingles, my tommy is getting bigger ,i feel nausea at times. i just feel am pregnant. what do i do. what does this blood mean. we are not ready to go to the dr nw.
_________________
angel444

Hi Queen! Hunniechild asked me to give some ideas so I tracked this down!

Brown blood is OLD blood and depending on how you are feeling, what medication you are on, if you have an ovarian cyst etc, you can have this spotting/bleeding! ALSO it is common through the 1st trimester - as it is from an increase in Vaginal Hormones!

Since your period is late, I would like you to go to the doctors and have them do a blood test! IF this is negative, you should ask for a transvaginal ultrasound - to determine if you have ovarian cysts - WHICH can also cause streaking etc

Upto this point has your period usually been regular? Can you tell me your LAST period and also the dates of unprotected sex, IF yopu know when you ovulated and also are your breasts sore! AND 1 more - how is your hair?

Thanks Bam. i have not notice any change in my hair. i have a long hair and is still long with good texture. as for my period i saw it last april 7th run tro for 5 days. normal. prior till now that i want to concive i do not take note of my period nor check my ovulation. but i know that my period always comes. this one is too long ,las week i notice brownish discgarge as i wipe then from brownish discharge to spotting which is unusuall .i have never spott. the confusing thing there is when i pad is only spot but after having sex we both will wipe and see real blood, not really much but the wiper will be stained with blood all over both me and my hubby. ordinarilly is just spot. i feel am pregnant but as for 2 days ago negative to urine test. i feel nausea occationally especially when am hungry as if i want to vomit.. easily tired. low back ache and waist pain. my tommy is just heavy, when i eat little thing is as if i have eatten a bunch of stuff :'(

i have been on fertilaid but stop since i started feeling this way because it is not to be taken if you are pregnant incase i might be

|Hi honey! I thought Fertilaid - was just a fancy concoction of Prenatal vitamins and herbs! Due to your spotting and the blood after sex - I am suspecting this is more about hormone bleeding! So take a test say on Saturday and lets see what that says! In the mean time start taking just prenatal vitamins to either help with the babies development OR dramatically increase your chances of fertility! How are your breasts - do they hurt? AND are your nipples more erect than usual?

oh thank you bam, i love the quick answers it has eased my tention. my brest hurts like tingle or just a pulling like sensation from inside. is not too swelling but it is tender and geting a bit fuller.. when i remove my cloth i can see my nipple getting erect or when i touch it it get erect

Do you think suspending sex i mean holding on for sex is the best thing to do at this period in time?

No! the only time I tell women to hold off is if they are pregnant are cramping and bleeding! I THINK we have a winner! XD XD so lets wait and see OK?

thanks. but a winner, how? could it be that am pregnant?

thanks bam. but a winner, how? could it be that am pregnant? ? :-)

Yes I think so! I am 50% sure you are!!!! ;-) It is hard to predict of course, but you definitely have the symptoms and the dates are good! So take your prenatal pills OK? And in the mean time keep having sex - because IF you aren't there is no use missing a day! Also raise your buttocks after - with pillows etc, to help the sperm as much as possible!

Thanks Bam , i pray i am. tomorrow is saturday will test tomorrow morning.