HELP! I'm 16. In January my period came on the 3rd and February on the 4th. I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected on the 11th, 14th and 18th. I douched sometime in between these days. A couple days later I noticed brownish discharge. Then it went away after a day and turned into an increase in very VERY thin almost watery discharge. Not at all like normal. I'm not due for my period yet but I took a pregnancy test on the 27th since I can get my period anytime from the 31st to the 7th normally. It was negative but I'm still worried. No nausea, abnormal tiredness, breast tenderness, constipation, sense increase or headaches. Whats going on!

hllo, your query is kind of same to mine. i haven't had intercourse but heavy petting. My bf gave me the assurance that he didnt cum, but i am not very sure. also, there is the pre cum issue. i had my periods about 2 weeks ago, and i am normally regular. i am so fraked out at the idea of being pregnant. somebody please help. can i get pregnant with precum at the entrance of my vagina? was i fertile?? pleaseeee

You may be pregnant, and that spotting could be implantation bleeding. Then again, you are young and therefore are prone to irregular cycles. It may have been too early for a pregnancy test when you got your negative so you may just have to wait and see if you miss your period.

BTW, pre cum is still cum and it can still get you pregnant. No matter what! Haven't you seen Scrubs when J.D. Gets Kim pregnant ad he just ejaculated on the outside of her vagina? He never even entered her! Use protection no matter what. You are too young and your lives are too valuable to be interrupted by an unwanted pregnancy.