(1)waoo today is 9th my period is not yet out, expected on 7th, bt i have been feelling like it want to come out but nothing . dont know whether is my mind or what.
negative this moning that i tested.

(2)i have notice something, that for the past 2weeks now i no longer see sperm return whenever i have sex with my hubby ,unlike before after sex whether i waited for sometime before standing up or not there will be sperm return but this days nothing. what is it? normal or what .pls can u explain to me. am like panic
_________________
angel444

HI queen444

When was you last know period???? have to taken a HPT with your first morning urine??? (FMU)

my last period was on 7th april. have tested negative. my stomach killing me. grumbling, at cramp lower abd, but as of yesterday. i notice that when i wipe myself i see slight blood mix with sticky a bit strechy mucus. colour is dim red. i just dnt understand. what can it be. well maybe my period is about coming out or not

There are many reasons for a late period that may not indicate pregnancy. You may just be having a longer cycle, a later ovulation, an anovulatory cycle (for some reason you didn't ovulate this cycle), you may have a hormone imbalance, thyroid or pituitary dysfunction, or stress may be causing the hypothalamus to prevent you from ovulating this month.
You also may be early pregnant and you may be getting a false negative because you ovulated later in the cycle than you anticipated.

You should retest in one week, and if the pregnancy test is still negative, and you are usually not irregular, you should contact your physician for further guidance and advice.

Also the bleeding when you wipe could mean you have got a touch of implant bleeding wait a week from the day you first noticed the bleeding on your toilet tissue and retest with your FMU

waooooo ,ur answer was 100% helpful to me. am happy i joined this community. what i see now when i wipe is brownish stuff. i dont understand although i have not test my urine again after testing negative on the 9th of this month. what do u think? should i test again or wait?

i just want to know cos am on FertilAid. to know whether to continue taking the FertilAid or not since it must not be taken during pregnancy?
please urgent aswer so that i know whether to prepare to test with my early morning urine to morrow?

Hi Hun thanks for your answers. they are really of great help to. but do you know what, each day that pass get me more confused. yesterday i another pregnancy test but negative. i later wiped my self and saw blood strands not really much. my panties do not stain but when i had sex with my hubby last night all his thing was stained with blood the bedding was stained with blood. i put a pad to sleep thinking that the period has arrived , to my suprise this morning no stain on the pad. we has sex again this afternoon. blood again came out. i took shower padded but just a little stain uptill now. am cnofused. my breast tingles, my tommy is getting bigger ,i feel nausea at times. i just feel am pregnant. what do i do. what does this blood mean. we are not ready to go to the dr nw.