had a miscarriage at 7 weeks, The baby stopped growing at 5 weeks. I began to bleed on a tuesday and I kept calling the doc and went to the ER twice and they were no help they said it was normal in first trimester. Went back third time and my HCG levels had dropped an no tissue was found on the unltrasound. They then said I had a spontaneous miscarriage. I had no cramping an stopped bleeding three days after I left the ER. I did have a period 14 days after miscarriage on april 10 then another one on may 2nd which was 22 days apart which is not normal for me. My periods before the baby came every month on the 5th. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years had unprotected sex on May the 10,11,16,17,24,and 25. I am not on birth control i was on depo for about two years, but I got off three years ago. For the last two weeks I have been experiencing lower abdomine cramping,fatigue,nausea,light back aches an VERY sensitive breast. I tested on the 26,27, and 29 and it was negative. I figured my period would be coming on day 28,29 or 30th of my cycle.TheHPT test said results five days sooner but they all kept saying negative, I really want a baby so I am really anxious to find out.. Does anyone think I could be pregnant? 8-| : :-( not going to test again(very expensive). Going to wait an see if it comes next week!

Hi Hon: Sorry for your loss!!! :'( Due to you having a miscarriage it will make your "True" period a little wonky. So lets assume that May 2nd is your "true" period, if you are pregnant the embryo would only be 21 - 6 days old! So that is probably why your tests are showing negative. When you are told you are pregnant, they take it from the day of your last period, so in your case, if you are pregnant, you would now be 4 weeks along right now! Give it till the 2nd of June and perhaps after, because it is SO defeating, isn't it?, to keep having a negative test.

Now lets look at your symptoms, they ALL match the symptoms of pregnancy. The UNFORTUNATE thing is, they also match the symptoms of a PMS. This is why so many women do not realize that they are indeed pregnant. And when you want a baby, SO badly, they symptoms can be made more so! - Do you understand? From the dates of you tests, that would be too early anyway. Just because the box says 5 days sooner, that bascially means - for example in your case - your period was on the 2nd and you had conceived on the 6th or 7th!! So it ALL depends on the conceiving date!! This is why doctors say 40 weeks pregnant, when infact it is 9 months!!!

Personally hon, I think you ARE pregnant!!!! XD And I hope that you are, there is only one person that knows IF you are and that's the baby!! ;-) So just try and relax - I know easier said than done - and try something to take your mind off of it. because if you are not pregnant, your stress level will probably be delaying or interfering with your period.

Also this will help you too, IF you are pregnant, because it lowers your blood pressure, enables you to start taking care of your body, and remember to take Folic Acid and B vitamins!! Good luck hon!!! And PLEASE let me know OK?

Thanks for your reply it is so helpful, I will be sure to keep you updated!!!Thanks Alot

Unfortunately My period has arrived.I am really upset about this but I guess I have to deal with it at least I no how long my cycle is now. I guess im just going to quit trying if it happens it happens.even though I would really love to bring a little bundle of joy into this world!!!! :-(

:-( I'm so sorry hon! When your body has gone through a rough time - like yours has. It just needs time to get over everything. When I got pregnant I was trying to make it happen - sleeping on top of 3 pillows underneath my bum!!!!!! o.O - But I also went with the "Flow" You know what I mean? Like I have said to many other women on here, sometimes making a baby can become a chore and take over your lives, so everytime your period comes around your a mess!! Just take your time healing and then when your in the mood, let it happen and then "help out" mother nature - by the pillow method. Don't think of it as "trying" because then you start to think in terms of "succeeding" or "failing" right? ALSO something just came to my mind, about a week ago there was something on the news about women who take Folic Acid, can increase their chances of becoming pregnant.

On a personal note hon, it's not a miracle you need, it's just one of your husbands boys, getting together with one of your girls!!! ;-) XD And that WILL happen hon! I wish you NOTHING but good health, luck, and FERTILITY!!!! It will happen!!! Good luck sweetie!!