I would just like to know if anyone has had a problem similar to this or know someone who has. I went away with my partner for a week in Feb.  And I think it was the 5th day we were there (a couple of hours after we had sex) I started to discharge a lot more (I was really wet, I had to change my underwear)  It was clear (and white like normal vaginal discharge for me) and it didn't smell terrible or anything.  I was looking around as to what could cause it.   And then I got my period (5 days after that)  it lasted 7 days (I usually have 5 days).  And after it stopped I started to discharge again and also I am noticing (I can feel I am very wide) This is really annoying. I'm not 100% sure what it can be. (I am on a birth control pill been on it almost 4 years now).    And as of late  (the past couple of days)  I have noticed around about the same time my libido has increased (I don't think of anything sexual at all it just happens all on it's own. And for me I usually don't have a high sex drive.) Sadly I do not live with my partner.  (I do love my partner very much and I am attracted to him it just needs to be romantic for me to be in the mood not like it's something that has to be done)   And I have also noticed my body temp goes up and down.  (It's not an infection that's been ruled out) yes at first I thought maybe it could be something else but that was ruled out aswell. Can anyone please help me this is really annoying.  I know it's normal for women to discharge but I have never heard of anyone having it for this long.  Andy other ideas as to what can be causing the discharge and my libido to be increased? Thanks a lot all means a lot xDragonflyx    

Also I have noticed not that I am not drinking more but have been going to the bathroom more

Hi Dragonfly, you are fine it is normal to have clear water like discharge it is how our body cleans itself the fact it has no smell is a good sign you are healthy, some women produce so much that they use panty liners to keep fresh others very little. The fact your libido changes and you feel hot means you are ovulating your body is trying to get you pregnant which is another reason for producing so much discharge it makes sex more comfortable rather than you being dry. Don't worry about it your body knows what it is doing....

Thanks :)

It's just strange as I've never had it last this long (not that I'm worried about it, it's just you don't hear of many women suffering it)  and I can not be ovulating yet (it usually happens 14 days after a period and it hasn't been anywhere near that)
 I got this  and how I feel before my period and after my period unless it could also do with hormonal changes (as some experts have said it is due to that too)