My question is, I am not sure what does it means! Well, awhile ago, went to bathroom.. and I noticed there was a "Stretchy and very clear discharge and odorless" coming out.. I wonder what does it means?? I never had that before!! well I am married! and about my menstruation cycle, I have irregular period!! And I have been waiting to get pregnant! but due to my menstruation cycle is diff. My last period was January 21, 2013.. Well my main question is about this  "Stretchy and very clear discharge and odorless" does it means there is a chance for me to get pregnant????? com'on! I need a good news!! lol.. I'm confyus!! lol :D Thanks a lot!! I need advice for this! any??? :D

GO GO GO - it's ovulation! When you have clear/white stretchy discharge this is your body experiencing ovulation! Start taking prenatal vitamins - if you haven't already (both of you), use pillows after and lay like that as long as possible! Good luck and fingers crossed! 

really??????? geez! thank you for the good news!! lol! well glad it's odorless!! I was really curious! so i try smelling them! well for me, i think it's really normal to smell it! lol mostly when were really curious if does it has a smell or no! :) Well.. Many thanks to you!!!! Yes!! FINGER CROSSED! all my fingers! lol! :D

Clear, stretchy vaginal discharge that basically looks exactly like raw egg whites indicates you're either ovulating or very close! If you're trying to get pregnant and you happen to be frugal, keeping an eye out for that stretchy discharge is a great way to avoid having to buy ovulation tests. This kind of discharge is "friendly" to sperm. After it's over, you should get creamy white, thicker discharge, and that means that your fertile window has closed. That kind of discharge actually stops sperm from getting through! It's all fascinating, isn't it? It also means that you can tell where in your cycle you are even if you have pretty irregular cycles.