I'm confused and in need of some answers. I had a miscarriage May 4th of 15. Since then my partner and I have been having intercourse about a week after which would make that day May 11th. Just yesterday(May 29th) while I was going to the restroom, I noticed a light pink discharge on the toilet paper and haven't seen any since. My hopes are that I could have conceived but I am not holding my breath to be set up for disappointment. Keep in mind, my miscarriage bleeding stopped around May 11th and I haven't bled since. Could this discharge be remnants from my miscarriage and if so, wouldn't it be brown? Help me out!

Hi Medelmire,

Pink is fresh bleeding, yes.  It is not likely to be a remnant from your miscarriage.  It could indicate ovulation bleeding or implantation bleeding.  It can also just occur from sex.

Your period may not start right away after a miscarriage.  It depends upon how far along you were.

Sorry for your loss.  Good luck.

I was 10 weeks along. Is it possible to ovulate or conceive within 3 weeks after miscarriage?

Possible yes, likely no. It would usually take more than a few weeks for you to start ovulating again. The hormone levels would need to drop first.