I am really worried. Few days ago I noticed on my panties blood stain discharge. I have an appointment with my doctor in few days. Meanwhile, I would appreciate some information about this.

There are a lot of causes of vaginal discharge and any radical change in the amount and color of the secretion may be a sign of an infection. I hope that you realize that the smartest thing you can do is to go to your doctor. Blood stained vaginal discharge can be the sign of many infectious disorders, vaginosis, vulvar vestibulitis and it is important to keep your genital area clean and dry. To prevent all kinds of infections from happening you should use condoms during sexual intercourse, especially if you have a new partner. Vaginitis is a possible cause of your condition, however, I can not be sure. Bacterial vaginosis is usually caused by Gardnerella vaginalis bacteria and why some women get this infection isn't clear. It's probably not caught from a sex partner during intercourse. I hope that you will be ok.

I am really worried. After 10 days of my period (calculate from first day)I noticed on my panties blood stain discharge. Does this a symptom of pregnancy?