Okay on Oct. 6 I had anal sex for the first time. Oct. 6 i also started having signs for my period and started my period on Oct. 7. Oct. 8 i had anal sex again this time with a tampon in. Well I was worried up until Nov. 9 Because i thought my period had come, but it was only heavy for ONE day, when usually it's heavy the entire time. I was really stressed out though. Then i took a home pregnancy test on Nov. 17 - results were negative *thank goodness* Then i waited until Dec. 8 and took another test also negative. My period has yet to come. I have the feeling like it's getting ready to come but i don't have any streaks of blood or anything yet. I was just wondering what the possiblity of me being pregnant is? I am not on birth control. I was sorta still stressed about it. I am only 16 After Oct. 7 my boyfriend and i haven't done anything! Please help me asap! I am really worried.

I dont think you can get pregnant from having anal sex, I'M 25 years old and have had anal intercourse with my husband on several occasions, we use anal as a form of birth control so he can release with out having to pull out. Your still young which means your period cycles can change often. You should consider seeing a Gynocologist and maybe getting on a pill.