My doctor took me off my birth control to have a period on my own since I was having breakthrough bleeding almost every other day. I stopped taking my pill over 8 weeks ago. After being off of it for 3 days I started my withdrawal bleeding which lasted 4 days(that is unusual for me since normally it lasts 7 unless I take my pill to shorten it). Every since then I have been waiting for my period to come. My doctor said 4-6 weeks I am not half way through week seven. Yesterday I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I have had nausea, heavy breasts, nipple sensitivity, bloating, extreme gas, little to no bowel movements, excessive saliva with increased thirst,increased discharge that is kinda watery, and one morning we had sex and a couple hours later when I went to the bathroom and wiped I had a faint pink line in the discharge. I am engaged but we do not want to start a family yet since I am only 19. We had numerous accounts of unprotected sex and he did ejaculate in me all but 1 time. Also patients at work and a couple co-workers say I have the glow but I think they are nuts. Do you think I could be pregnant? When should I test again? Anyone else have similar occurrence? %-)

I have the exact same thing right now. did you end up being pregnant?