Hi I am sam, I had protected (condom) sex with sexworkers on (Oct, Nov, Dec 2006) I was so stressed about HIV. After three month (March 2007) I got HIV test using Tridot method it was control means Negative. Again after 3 month (July 2007) I have tested HIV rapid test kit, it came negative again. After some day (Sep 2007) I had sex with one lady who was married having kids, but the sex was not fully completed. Just I inserted my penic in to her vegaina but not completed my climax, cos some one came…! Next day I was so shocked and stressed that she may have HIV? But no any fever or ect.. Again I went to test HIV, by using both method tridot and latest HIV rapid kit, both came negative. Again in (Feb 2008) I tested It came negative. I was still so stressed stresses and more stresses I use to study in net regarding this it mad me still stressed. One day I had a back pain and I have taken Heavy Pain killer, it effected my stomach and found heavy gastric. I went for check up doc said its not ulcer it gastric. I was stilled stressed and I retested for HIV on (April 2008) Again test was Negative. In April 20 2008, I had a slight fever 99.5 to 100.5 and heavy sweating started. I came under depression that I am developing antibodies now. I have taken medicine, fever controlled. Again after ten day I had throat pain, it was tender I was not able to sleep. I have taken cefuroxime 250 mg 3 time a day for a 1 weak. After 3rd day I started going watery stool for three days. I was week and taken medicine for 3 days and watery stool stopped. I was so stressed again that I might be infected with HIV. Again I went for HIV test (May 2008) now… it was negative again.
The doc said if one virus enters your body, it takes many years to show positive.
Even now I am stressed…. Stresses stresses… Please help me out. Pleaseeeeeeee

maybe you should think about where your fear of HIV is drawn from...what if it's just paranoia? you have tested profusely and come back negative...i think you should see a psychologist or go to a sex help centre which will help you deal with this..

dont take any thing for the fever cause that is your body natural fighting system and it tries to kill virus and bacteria