Hi, folks. I have read that elevated levels of female sex hormones like estrogen and progesterone can lead to breast tumor. I would like to know if androgen hormone (male sex hormone) can be used for dealing with this type of tumor. What do you think? Would you agree with me? Thank you in advance.

Hello. You have asked an interesting question. I have found some contradictory answers on the internet. In some articles it is said for androgen to promote the breast cancer. Therefore, you cannot use it for dealing with this type of tumor. On the other hand, I have also read that estrogen and its receptors are important in pathogenesis of breast cancer. It is said for androgen receptors not to have any importance in developing of breast cancer. I really don’t know how to answer you. I recommend you consulting an expert. Good luck!