A few years ago my sister-in-law was telling me about the troubles she has been having with hot flashes and sweating. I couldn’t believe such things are happening and I thought she was exaggerating as always until it happened to me. I phoned her and asked about the possible treatments to relieving these symptoms and she told me about this hormone replacement therapy called Cenistin. Is there anybody who could tell me more about this Cenistin.

Yes, hi! I don’t know if this is a good solution, as it is only estrogen replacement and it is known that excess estrogen increases risks of breast and uterine cancer. It is why such hormone therapies need to be combined with progesterone hormone as well. You won’t know for sure until you discuss this with a doctor. S/he needs to evaluate your medical history as well as the history of cancer in your family. I am against any type of estrogen replacement therapy but as I said it would be best to discus this with a professional.