i had the flu and on the third day my fever reached 101.6 on the 4th day these little blisters appeared. on the sides and bottom of my feet and on the tips of my figers. they hurt and itch. anyone else have this problem?

Hello! I have never experienced blisters appearing anywhere on my body after a fever but had a friend who did! She had the flu or flu-like symptoms and her temperature reached 103 for several days in a row. She ended up with blisters inside her mouth and on the bottom of her feet much like you experienced. She didn't get blisters on her fingers though. There was not much that could be done for them other than a cool bath with some herbal bath suds in the water. You could try some calamine lotion or something natural like aloe based. If the blisters do not go away you should check with your doctor so that an examination could be made. I am sure the itching is a nuisance, so you may want to go in sooner than later. Good luck to you and I hope it all works out well. Keep us updated on the outcome.

I have been dealing with these tiny blisters on my finger tips. They are itchy. Some of the worse areas are lots of tiny blisters gathered together. Those areas occur where my fingers touch eachother. I don't know what caused this. I started working overnights at a hotel. I started getting blisters on one foot from my heels. I stopped wearing them and now wear flip flops to work. This hasn't helped. I get new blisters under the ones that are trying to heal. I wonder if the blisters didn't spread to my fingers. I've never had blisters on my hands before and although it is not causing much pain they are very bothersome. I called the community health center and they said that it may be caused by a virus. Can anyone help?

try to use condies crystals... ask your pharmacist for it and they should be able to tell you how to apply it...
only thing is that it will leave your hands and feet with a reddish brown color which disappears after a few days but may be a bit embarrassing with brown hands

It sounds like hand-foot-mouth disease, which is caused by Coxsackie virus. It causes cold-like symptoms.  Its usually benign, you just have to wait it out.