Disc: 1 1. Space Oddity 2. The Man Who Sold The World 3. Changes 4. Life On Mars? 5. Moonage Daydream 6. Suffragette City 7. Ziggy Stardust 8. All The Young Dudes 9. The Jean Genie 10. Panic In Detroit 11. Rebel, Rebel 12. Diamond Dogs 13. Young Americans 14. Fame 15. Golden Years 16. TVC15 17. Sound and Vision 18. Heroes 19. D.J. Disc: 2 1. Ashes To Ashes 2. Fashion 3. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) 4. Under Pressure 5. Cat People (Putting Out Fire) 6. Let's Dance 7. China Girl 8. Modern Love 9. Blue Jean 10. This is Not America 11. Dancing In The Streets 12. Absolute Beginners 13. Time Will Crawl 14. Under The God 15. Jump They Say 16. The Heart's Filthy Lesson 17. I'm Afraid Of Americans 18. Thursday's Child 19. Slow Burn

disc 1
13.Young americans
disc 2
8.modern love

Gotta love Bowie! His new stuff is getting a bit whacked out, but Earthling was sweet. My faves:
-Changes
-Young Americans
-Modern Love
-Let's Dance
-Fashion

And my all-time favorite: Golden Years. This song rocks my face off!

Hmm.... The man who sold the world Suffragette City Rebel Rebel Young Americans Fame edited to add: Golden Years Heroes Under Pressure uh, perhaps I need to buy this one...??

Gotta love Bowie! His new stuff is getting a bit whacked out, but Earthling was sweet. My faves: -Changes -Young Americans -Modern Love -Let's Dance -Fashion And my all-time favorite: Golden Years. This song rocks my face off!

Big 1. I heard Young Americans on the radio this morning (thus this thread), love it! just for you RWS: GOLDEN YEARS, GOLD WHOP WHOP WHOP GOLDEN YEARS, GOLD WHOP WHOP WHOP GOLDEN YEARS, GOLD WHOP WHOP WHOP DON'T LET ME HEAR YOU SAY LIFE'S TAKING YOU NOWHERE ANGEL COME GET UP MY BABY LOOK AT THAT SKY, LIFE'S BEGUN NIGHTS ARE WARM AND THE DAYS ARE YOUNG COME GET UP MY BABY THERE'S MY BABY, LOST THAT'S ALL ONCE I'M BEGGING YOU SAVE HER LITTLE SOUL GOLDEN YEARS, GOLD WHOP WHOP WHOP COME GET UP MY BABY LAST NIGHT THEY LOVED YOU OPENING DOORS AND PULLING SOME STRINGS, ANGEL COME GET UP MY BABY IN WALKED LUCK AND YOU LOOKED IN TIME NEVER LOOK BACK, WALK TALL, ACT FINE COME GET UP MY BABY I'LL STICK WITH YOU BABY FOR A THOUSAND YEARS NOTHING'S GONNA TOUCH YOU IN THESE GOLDEN YEARS, GOLD GOLDEN YEARS, GOLD WHOP WHOP WHOP COME GET UP MY BABY SOME OF THESE DAYS, AND IT WON'T BE LONG, GONNA DRIVE BACK DOWN WHERE YOU ONCE BELONGED IN THE BACK OF A DREAM CAR TWENTY FOOT LONG DON'T CRY MY SWEET, DON'T BREAK MY HEART DOING ALL RIGHT, BUT YOU GOTTA GET SMART WISH UPON, WISH UPON, DAY UPON DAY, I BELIEVE OH LORD I BELIEVE ALL THE WAY COME GET UP MY BABY THERE'S MY BABY, LOST THAT'S ALL ONCE I'M BEGGING YOU SAVE HER LITTLE SOUL GOLDEN YEARS, GOLD WHOP WHOP WHOP COME GET UP MY BABY DON'T LET ME HEAR YOU SAY LIFE'S TAKING YOU NOWHERE ANGEL COME GET UP MY BABY RUN FOR THE SHADOWS, RUN FOR THE SHADOWS RUN FOR THE SHADOWS IN THESE GOLDEN YEARS I'LL STICK WITH YOU BABY FOR A THOUSAND YEARS NOTHING'S GONNA TOUCH YOU IN THESE GOLDEN YEARS, GOLD GOLDEN YEARS, GOLD WHOP WHOP WHOP

All of them! I had such a crush on David Bowie when I was in college. China Girl was probably my favorite- Oh baby just you shut your mouth. *sigh* Very sexy.

IN WALKED LUCK AND YOU LOOKED IN TIME
NEVER LOOK BACK, WALK TALL, ACT FINE

These two lines are my favorite in any song I know. They have more meaning to me than you can imagine. Thanks, Monk. Haven't thought about that for awhile.

Is this new? I MUST HAVE THIS!!!! When did it come out? I am not kidding!!!

#18 - Heroes #2 - Fashion We are the goon squad and we're coming to town

--changes
--all the young dudes (although i like mott the hoople's/ian hunter's version better)
--rebel, rebel
--suffragette city
--young americans

---
megawill

Here you go!

Space Oddity
The Man Who Sold The World
All The Young Dudes
Fame
Sound and Vision
Heroes
Fashion
Under Pressure
Let's Dance
China Girl
Modern Love
Dancing In The Streets
Absolute Beginners
Thursday's Child

Rebel, Rebel

Under Pressure 8O

Heroes
Under Pressure

Changes and Under Pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me gotta have. I'll skip over modern love--yuckola