Hello guys & gals. I'm 18, and I think I might be pregnant. I had unprotected sex on the 12th of this month. I usually get my period around the 20th or so, although my last period started about the 25th or 26th because I had taken a morning-after pill and it delayed my period. It's now the 31st of August and no period. I haven't had too many symptoms, except that today I feel like I have to pee every ten or twenty minutes. When I've had scares in the past, I asked my mom what kind of symptoms she had when she was pregnant. She told me that she really didn't have many symptoms at all, and she wouldn't of tried to test and see if she was if they hadn't been trying to concieve and she was eager to be pregnant. I'm not sure if symptoms are hereditary or not, but if they are than it would make sense that I haven't had many symptoms. The only symptoms I've had are frequent urination and a couple of days ago, I started having a little bit of discharge everyday. It was clear at first but now it sort of has a tint to it. Also, I have been having very MINOR period-like cramps, but they will only occur a few times a day, and this is totally unusual for me. I usually PMS very badly before my period, and I haven't at all.Could someone tell me if they think I might be pregnant?I already told my boyfriend that there is a possibility, but he is the only one that knows. I'm 700 miles away from home at college right now. I'm hopefully going to Walmart tomorrow to get a pregnancy test.

Alright, still no period (same day), and I have a slight update. I got up from my chair to go get my phone across the room a few minutes ago, and when I stood up I had a sharp pain in my abdomen, I can't exactly pinpoint where it was because it only lasted a few seconds...Also, ever since I got done with classes today, I've had hardly any energy. All I've done is lay down. I'm exhausted. (Although, that's typical of a college student so I don't know if it applies.) My boyfriend back in Texas is freaking out and I don't know what to tell him because I don't even know myself.If anyone could tell me what they think (so I can either reassure him that it's okay or let him know that we're probably going to have to get an apartment soon), before tomorrow, that'd be great.I'm worried that I'm going to get a negative on the pregnancy test but still not get my period, and therefore give him a lot of false hope and have to crush his dreams again... He's 17. He doesn't go to school. He works as a mechanic and makes decent money but he doesn't get to keep a lot of his money cause he has a little bit of a criminal history due to his avid pot smoking... He told me to get an abortion or give it up for adoption if I am indeed pregnant, but I am against both options. I'm just scared right now. I know he'll support me in the end, but it's hard already and we're not even sure yet.

Can someone PLEASE tell me if they've had similar symptoms???!

There could be a chance that you are pregnant, and my advice would to be to take a pregnancy test. However, there is a chance that when you took the morning-after pill it may have adjusted your period. Medication can have that affect. So if your test comes back negitive, it is probably due to that. Follow-up with a doctor to be sure.

Thank you. I will hopefully take a test tomorrow if I can find someone to drive me off campus to walmart. I don't have a car here. I also don't have a doctor since I just turned 18 yesterday and moved up to Missouri a week ago. However, if it comes back positive I will go see my college's counselor and ask her to help me find someone.

Still no period!! :( I found a friend to give me a ride to Walmart later, thankfully.