OK marrieds - tell me about the bachelor(ette) party you had, then tell me about the one you would have wanted. Who planned it?

I don't want the wild stagette/stripper fest. Someone would bring Smirnoff Ice, someone else would invite a fireman, and poof! before you know it the wedding's off! This is intended as humor and only be just a little bit true.

Married twice.

Nevah had one.

That data file is stayin' in the vault. 8O

Wisconsin bachelor parties are noted for prodigious consumption of adult beverages, followed with amusing results, both that night and (here's what separates them from parties elsewhere) the day of the wedding. Best one I recall was for a gentleman nicknamed Hub. He was totally put under the table that night. The day of the wedding, not only was he hungover, but proceeded to throw up. At the altar. :eek2:

Bet Mrs. gretriever was pissed, no?

My BIL got tanked the night before and was drinking beer the morning of his wedding. Of course, he married a Bog Beast, so maybe it was liquid courage.

Married twice. Nevah had one.
Third times a charm ;)

I planned mine. We went camping. consumed large amounts of fermented malted barley and fished. It was a great time. No strippers for me thank you.

mine sucked.

My stupid brother didn't plan anything...so one Friday night about two weeks before the wedding...we bought a couple of cases and me, my two brothers and my dad sat around, drank beer and watched the NBA playoffs.

That was it.

Pebbs didn't have one as she was a nice girl before our marriage....
Her sisters don't drink and wouldn't have thought of a night of debauchery

Mine on the other hand was hosted by my buddies/ fraternity brothers.
We started with dinner and then met about 25 people at the first of a bar crawl.....by the third bar I was a bit ( ah the hell with it, I was falling down drunk). We proceeded to go to (2) strip bars---two buddies who never have been in these type of establishments before were going nuts
After last call we staggered home through a conveniece store/gas station where were started to wrestle--when attendant got on loud speaker and yelled at us "we thought it was God" and began running.
We ran up the streets and one buddy fell into a window of a store and for some unknown reason recoiled and then punched the window and cut himself---he broke it alarms went off---we ran "again" this time to my apartment--when we arrived one paranoid friend said the police were going to track the blood to us.....the friend who was cut walked out on the porch and made the claim "I went to school for nursing--if I can walk to that telephone pole and back, then I will be alright" about that time I made sure someone was going to watch him and passed out....next morning I woke up to a bathroom that looked like a serial killer had axe murdered someone and a missing friend....he was safe at someone's apt with that guys wife looking after him----funny thing about the whole evening was we missed getting our tuxes fitted for the wedding and all had very poorly fitting tuxes (Pebbs did not think that this was funny)

BIL's stag was a pub crawl too, but halfway into the Betrothed showed and and began verbally abusing him in front of a barful of friends. Among her complaints were that he didn't take the cel phone so she could call him whenever she wanted and his sister was there and there was supposed to be no women. Hello? It's his SISTER.
Bog Beast.

I didn't have one, neither did he. Ours was a spur of the moment type of thing.

Shotgun?

I don't think I had one...oh wait. I think my girlfriends and I just went out for a night on the town. Nothing crazy.

Hubby and a few of his friends went to Vermont for the weekend and did a century bike ride for his bachelor weekend. I wish I went with them!