I'm sure we've all been there before...you're in the middle of a dream and then you wake up. Have any of you been able to quickly fall back asleep and continue the dream you just had?

Seems to me the theme completely changes. Sometimes it pisses me off.

I have been able to go back into it but very rarely and as RWS says it usually changes somewhat. Very disappointing when I was with a girl I knew or wanted to way back when and we were about to, well you know.

Absolutely. Alot of times. But usually not any of my crazy marathon nightmares.

I tried by Christie Brinkly put in that nasty Protection Order. BTW its because of her I know what 500 yeards looks like...

Yes, and [you] is still running faster than me

Yeah, I wish t'were so. :(

it's scary if i was running faster than any of y'all
yes i know what was really used

The answer is, yes.

I was having a dream about [you], when I was suddenly woke up! (at a very, very, bad spot in the dream) When I went back to sleep, I couldn't get back to it.....DAMN!!!

I'd be pist about that too! :P

sometimes yes and sometimes no.

we awake from our dream things are not always what they seem memories linger on it's such a sweet sad old song.

sometimes yes and sometimes no.
covering all of your bases, eh?

I'll be dreaming of you tonight Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be Then here in my room, Dreaming about you and me