I experienced "dream flashbacks" during the day.

For no reason in particular I will start to recall some element of what I am sure I can only have dreamed or hallucinated.

Vague images in my mind (which I can never remember afterwards), mixed with reality,  are accompanied by nausea.

The experience is  confusing and  disturbing. It usually passes after few seconds.

Also I suffered from anxiety, panic attacs and sleep paralise for years...

But I dont remember having these hypnagogic hallutinations while I am dreamnig or when I am having sleep paralise.

These flashbacks happening only when I awake in interactions whit s some elements during daytime.

Are these brief "Dream flashbacks" from hypnagogic hallutinations or maybe from night terrors???

Maybe FORCED REMINISTANCE?

This is very disturbing... Should I be worried??? This happening for 5 years on and off... Thank you

I have just started having the same experience. I have lyme disease. I wonder if there.is any correlation? My episodes started on Jan 9 2013. I am going to.tge doctor tomorrow...I need answers.

hey man , have the same experience's, your not crazy lol, even tho it seems crazy

Omg, I get this, too! Exactly as you describe it! Did you ever find out what it is?

I have!

I've had no seizures or anxiety disorders in the past, and this has been happening to me for the past 2 years (though, I had 4 or 5 similar flashbacks when I was in middle school). I've scoured the internet for answers, but found nothing satisfying. I have had an EEG and MRI done, but both came up as inconclusive.

One super weird thing for me is that is usually only happens when I'm at home/in my home town. Whenever I'm at college or on vacation, I hardly ever get them besides sometimes when I'm just waking up.

Sorry, that was a random explosion of info. Have you experienced anything similar to what I'm saying?

Has anyone ever figured out what these are caused by? I am suffering the exact same thing and want them to stop. They are so strong and make me physically exhausted for the rest of the day. Sometimes when I have several "episodes" I can be out of sorts for days!!!

Sounds like temporal seizures. Hard to catch on eeg. Write them down and show to your doctor!