Sorry to bother you all I know theres about 50 forum posts about this topic though alot of them didn't mention a symptom i have that slightly distresses me. Ok well first off i'm a grown woman. But i waited for many reasons.. mostly i wasnt ready..that included i never played with myself. but i have a new boyfriend and i love him dearly and we're talking about moving in together and i fealt i was ready. We didnt really get through the whole thing the first time. the first initial shock of pain killed it for both of us. but im most deffinitly sure my hymen is torn or however you want to say it. because i was studying online looking up my own anatomy lol and he went past it im fairly sure... god i hope so if not i went through a load of pain without atleast geting through it. anyways. I knew itd hurt i didnt expect it that much and i didnt think it'd hurt so noticeably. While sitting im not in pain really just uncomfortable and nothing really hurts.. my hips do a little but really its just "down there" that hurts.. but the side affect that i wasnt expecting was that it hurts... ALOT to pee. and i can understand why. it's because its .. peeing into an open wound.. cleansing it and whatnot... but still it distresses me quite a bit. the whole time im urinating it hurts. then afterwards it hurts for a bit. when i stand up and sit down it hurts some. i have a gut feeling this is all normal and to be expected. but i wanted to hear from others and make sure people go through this. i feel a bit dumb being an adult and asking.. but id rather know. and yes i know. if it persists after a few days see a gynacologist. .. wow i can't spell tonight. anyways. any feedback you have id apreciate. even if its just someone who had the same exprience so i know my body isn't having issues.

Reading the forums, i've read that this is fairly common, i wouldn't worry about it ma'am.

i jus lost my virginity too and it did hurt when he put it in but i jus wanted to get over with it..it stopped hurting really soon tho.. now whwen i go to the bathroom it hurts to pee like the pain graduallly increases towwards the end of me peeing. (it hurts internally i dun think its cuz of my hymen breakin.) i've had this before and went to the doc and she gave me sum antibiotics for it and it went a way and it kept comin bak and they gave different medications and it kept comin bak,.. last time she gave me sumthin and its lasted me till now which is almost a year or so.. i'm scared to tell my mom again cuz she might think i'm sexually active or sumthin because if i have an infection howw on earth did it get THERE? the first time i went to the doc she asked if i had sex.. and i said no which was true at the time and seeing as i am a teenager i feel like i'll give a bad impression to her if she asks me again or if she will tell my parents.. i'm really scared nd i jus want this to go away.. ii hope its not because of the sex %-) :'( plz email me at ta-sha-sha-sha @ hotmail. com