i lost my virginity through fingering 5 days back and now i am experiencing stomach pain and dizziness i am 14 years old..i am really scared..i did not have sex just fingered..plz help

Hi A,

If you were fingered and he did not put his penis in you, you are still a virgin.  Yes, your hymen can be torn by fingering but it can also tear by other normal activities.  A torn hymen is not an indicator that you are not a virgin.

You can have some pain, it's normal.  The dizziness could just be from you being nervous or in pain.

Again, you ARE a virgin.

Hope it helps.

thnx a lot..but its been 5 days..is this really normal to have cramps just by breaking hymen thrugh fingering and even minor cramps not severe ones..i did not insert my whole finger into it.

The cramps can happen, really. They should go away in a few more days.

do i need to consult a doctor as my age is only 14 years old? and will this breakage of the hymen result in any change lyk in my menstruation or anythng else?
m really scared

No. You don't need to see a doctor. Give it some time.

You shouldn't see any change in your cycle.

will my parents get to know it even if i dont tell them or will i face any other change

There should be no changes for you.

Your parents may assume you're masturbating. They were your age once too.

now m really confused..it all went this way my boyfriend fingered me for the second timw..afterwards i went to take a bath i found some light red blood stain some of my friends told me that your hymen is broken some said tht its not fully broken some said hymen is not broken..wat is the correct reason..? i looked with a mirror and found a little hole bt m not sure whether its the hymen or something else. help

The hymen may be torn, but it didn't have to break completely A14.

That's normal too.

thnx a lot

pain in my lower tummy is not going i was not even able to walk today

i am damn scared about being pregnant too he didnt put his penis in me neither did his sperms come out from his pants but were in a very little amount on his underwear as he told me tht i have leaked a little bit i also saw but from far away that there were some little sperms bt after that he wore his pants n i was sitting on his lap with my and his pants on
is there any chance of geting pregnant?

I dont think you can be pregnant by just sitting on his lap. Dont be panic;-)

@juliabob i wish but my lower tummumy hrts wht can be the reason