I lost my virginity. But we didn't use protection. (Was a one night stand)
Ive booked myself in the a STI scan but thats not worrying me.
I did do the pull out method but  so i didn't pre cum. But i never had pre cum experience ever. I tried to get my intercourse partner to meet me for the 5 day pill but she decided to go and meet her friends and smoke weed. This didn't help me one bit. Although I've been the NHS, sex clinic , sex helpline. THE LOT!. They all said if you urinated and showered before sex (WHICH I DID) then its most unlikely my so called pre cum ended up in her. She did give me oral sex also, Will this be also a help. Like i said I've asked NHS, Sex clinic and sex line. My parents and my friends and they all said Its low odds and unlike risk that she will get pregnant. BUT I AM STILL WORRYING!. She said her next period will be around the 22nd april

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. I CANT BE LIKE THIS!!!.

Hi Jake,

When did you have sex?  When was her March period? It should have started last weekend. I get the 25th (28 days).

If you had sex from about March 15 through today it is unlikely she'll get pregnant.  The timing is bad.

She can only get pregnant for about 48 hours or so when she ovulates.  That should have been sometime between about March 8 through March 13.  After about the 15th the egg would not be viable (able to be fertilized).  If you had sex from March 3 to the 15th pregnancy is possible since your sperm lives about 5 days.

All this depends exactly upon when she ovulates.

Did she give you oral sex before or after you entered her?  Did you ejaculate?  If you did ejaculate and it was before you entered her, any precum may have contained sperm.

Hope it helps.

We had sex on the 25th and she did tell me she had her period the week before. but yeah she did give me oral. ?

We had sex on the 25th and she did tell me she had her period the week before. but yeah she did give me oral. But it wasn't very long id say about a min or 2.

Also she gave me oral BEFORE intercourse! But i showered and urinated before all of this.

She had her period on the 18th? 

Even so, you would have had sex at least 4 days before she ovulated.  The odds of pregnancy would be low.

Did you ejaculate when you had oral?  Even so, if you urinated then it is presumed that there would be no sperm in any precum.

Jake, while there is always a chance of pregnancy it doesn't seem to be very high in this case.  In the future, wear a condom.  It'll help reduce all this stress.  Don't trust that your partner is using protection.

Keep us posted.

No i didn't ejaculate when she gave me oral. Yes i did urinate and showered before sex.

I have really freaked myself out and scared myself. Im so the odds are low. and you helped me.

I will ALWAYS use protection from now on. Thank you very much :D

I can now relax and get on with my life. x