Hello. I just lost my virginity. We used protection and we were very cautious. The condom never broke. And he never ejaculated in me. But I cant stop worrying about being pregnant. I guess I just need some reassurance. I have stomach pains and cramps. Is this normal as  some kind of symptoms after losing virginity or is this something i should be worried about?

Hi. From what you described, it is highly unlikely you are pregnant. Earliest pregnancy symptoms don't show until around two weeks after fertilization, so you are probably worried for no reason

I am going through the exact same thing, right now, so i guess we are normal. I have some stoumich cramps and im worried as hell but I think we are in the same situation.

It's gotta be normal haha

HI
I lost my vigintiy and straight after we had finished and the day after i had stomach pains i am so worried that i am pregnate we used protection and the condom didnt break but he did ejaculate in me thats why i am scared please tell me if i should be worried or not?

Weird, I was just scouring the internet trying to figure out why my abdomen hurts so bad, and I actually felt better reading about other females with the exact same problem :D I also recently lost my virginity, and my boyfriend also came inside of me, and we also used a condom and it never broke. The first few days i was a little sore, and bled a little, but i expected that. But about a week after the fact, i started getting weird cramps, and i knew they weren't from my period since my period was just ending when we had sex, and thus PMS was also ruled out. At first i was paranoid and all i could think was "PREGNANCY, OH MY GOD" but i've calmed down a bit, lol, seeing as it is most likely way too soon for any symptoms, as well as the fact that (although possible) pregnancy is very unlikely in this case. Then i thought it could be a UTI, since a lot of women get those from sex, but I actually went to the urologist and the gynecologist today, and everything is healthy. Hence, why i'm searching the internet for an answer. The fact that we are all going through similar things I take as a good sign. Anyway, I'm hopin it goes away (the pain I mean), but in the mean time, just know that i'm goin through the same thing, and in the end i think we'll both be fine.

me too.. and i feel really weird in stomach, and im really worrieeeeed!!!! b/c my sister got pregnant at my age! idk it feels like something is moving iinside of me.... idk wat it is... and its really freaking me out! so i really need some info on this please...if u can please im me on yahoo at wbhssweetheart2008 thanks alot!

HI I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY AND IS BEEN 4 DAYS NOW AND IM STILL FEELING CRAMPS IN MY STOMACH AND MY LOWER BACK WE USED PROTECTION AND IM SCARED I MIGHT BE PREGNANT OR SOMETHING IS BEEN 4 DAYS IM SCARED IS TOO LONG MAYBE BECAUSE I WAS SO TIGHT AND HE WAS SO ROUGH MAYBE THATS WHY I FEEL LIKE THAT BUT THEN AGAIN I DONT KNOW I NEED HELP

When I lost my virginity, I had cramps and pain for several days. I also bled not only my first time but for quite a while afterwards while we were having sex.

Long story short, its been four months, I'm NOT pregnant, and the pain eventually went away.

hey guys n girls im glad i came across this because recently i fingered my girlfriend we didn't have sex but for the last week shes had real bad pains/cramps in her lower stomach area... she was so scared she was pregnant but shes never had sex so we kind of ruled it out and none of my sperm got anywhere near her area. so my question that i want 2 find out is...
Is it normal to feel pain around the lower stomach area? or did i do something wrong?

this is in reply to the women with pain... i too lost my virginity and FREAKED OUT ... i had the pains and everything and it turns out im not preg. but the reason that yall are prolly feeling this pain is because your stressing so much thinking that your preg. and so your body started treating itself like it going to a pregnency

<3 yours4ever

i just had sex with my girlfriend i used protection and she started haveing cramps 2 days later its been 2 weeks and she still has cramps and ur underwear is always wet. she took a home test it was negative her period is in 5 day is that to early to tell? is she pregnate?

I haven't yet lost my virginity, but I'm pretty well versed, if ya know what I mean... XD
I'm pretty sure my hymen's been broken... should I still expect bleeding and pain?
about the only thing that hasn't happened to me is having a penis in me...

woah, this is really good to hear because im only 16 and lost my virginity two days ago. and i've been having lower cramps, and it had me so worried
but it makes me feel way better to see that this is common

ugh, it's nice to know other people are in this situation. but here's mine...

i lost my virginity 3 weeks ago today, on a wednesday. we used a condom, and he didn't come inside of me...it was pretty brief, i got freaked out that we would get caught. anyway, i was supposed to have my period that friday, but i never got it. and just like all of you, i've been having really bad cramps. my back's hurting like hell, sore breasts, etc...kind of feels like PMS, but i've had no bleeding at all.

and of course now i'm freaking out thinking i'm pregnant, and the thought is absolutely terrifying. i don't know if it's too soon to tell or not, i'm seriously starting to freak out, and i'm not really sure what the earliest symtoms are. it's been almost 3 weeks since i was supposed to have my period and i haven't.

any help/suggestions?

i had stomach pains as well, they hurt for about 2 days then went away after my first intercourse in may of this year. i thought for sure, and still think in my head, that im pregnant, but then i got my period [on time] the day that the cramps ended. so we're both on the same page here, we should be fine! :-D