so im the bed wetters brother fun. anany way i need some help it started when he was borin every night he wetted my bed... yes you read that right mine we sleep together so i potty trained him no thanks to some one else. so it worked night after night it was dry i was so happy then he turned 7... i started again. i opened my cash box pulled the 200 i had and biked to the store got him pads diapers and a blanket that tell him when he is going so the cash guy looked at me weird(i told him shut up cash me out and dont say a word) soi got home after i got in troble bye my brother.. i gave my little brother it all five min later he was done... changing that is so that night the alarm went off we went and did not wett but after he turned 8 the pad broke.. it was awsome pad too! i chould not find another one. so i had to do with what i had. so my quetion is why is he wetting the bed?

i think he drinks a lot of water...before going to sleep...ask him to eat almonds....before he sleep...

Is he 10 years old right now?

bingo he is

lol that's a new one.... but yeah I gave him some tonight hope it works!!1

update. he is still wetting the bed. i'm taking him tot he docter today.

well.... the doctor said he has nocturia which is peeing a lot he said he cant do much now but down the road he might

Hi, is he going through puberty or just start his puberty stage? Did you see some puberty signs?

he's ten so yeah and his puberty hmm he's sutanly acting older to me... takeing my junkcar to the back junkyard hes acting weird to ever secne I came back from the fight I had with my bigger brother. more questions ask me!

tHANKS for your reply, wHY do you think he is going through puberty?
If he is going through puberty It could be a wet dream, What do you think about that?

yeah I think he is. thanks for the help too i got it do too three things

You are welcome, What are those things?

what you mean things?

I think it is normal.i have also faced this kind of problem.At first I really had a hard time convincing my baby to use a potty. I always had to clean up all the mess that she makes. But then I came upon this app - potty training learning with the animals. Everytime I woul play it, I thought she didn't give any attention to it, but i was wrong, to my surprise one day she just started using the potty, and every time she would use the potty she would call my attention first and i would guide her to do her thing.

thank you thank you thank you!!!!! it worked finaly less and less... but it worked. I gave him my old phone and got him the app hes so happy and no peeing him self and our brother went to college this year so im stuck to do every thing... and I mean every thing haha no really so thanks every one for the help and good bye but give me more idea I might us them too