I lost my virginit 5 days ago...Well, i didnt bleed the next day, but i had sort of a brown discharge. ABout 3 days ago, i started spotting and now blood is coming out as if i was on my period, which would normally come in about a week and a half from today??? AM i pregnant or is this common?? Also a for 2-3 days afterwards, i experienced a burning sensation when i peed....Are symptoms after losing virginity possible?  please help me out!! 

Okay, now i definitely think my period is on. At first the bleeding was light and now its heavy. But my period shouldn't be on for another week or so. Is this normal for someone who just lost their virginity????

Health Advisor
Losing virginity shouldn’t influence your menstrual cycle but if you were too stressed about it, it could have caused your premature period.

There are some common questions that need to be answered before I can even make any conclusions?

1. Have you used a condom during sex?
2. Has your boyfriend ejaculated inside you without a condom?
3. Are you sure that this bleeding is your period?
4. Do you still experience the burning sensation when peeing?

If this is really your period, then you are definitely not pregnant but if you had unprotected sex (without a condom), he could have passed an infection to you which could be a good explanation about the burning sensation.

thanks for your help. Its been a couple of months and everything is back to normal. It was my period afterall....But i have been more careful.

to answer your questions:

1. yes, but it came off and we didnt bother to get another one (that was stupid)

2. no

3. yes

3. no, but i read that he could have scraped my vaginal wall or something like that and that would also cause a burning sensation

im having the same problem

With the same answers

Losing my virginity brought on my period. I think my period was due sooner than a week. After we had intercourse, it bled a little. Then a few hours later I began bleeding again and it wouldn't stop. I bled for about 3 hours and went to the doctor. The doctor concluded it was my period. I lost a week's worth of menstrual blood in 3 hours.

I usually have oral or anal sex. A few months ago, when my bf n I had sex, accidentally he pushed it in the vagina at the end of the sex. I just bleed a little (like a scratch) and it was the end of my period!!!, then recently we had it again, and this time in full, but no bleeding. Did I actually loose my virginity???
How can I loose it without bleeding properly???
We always use a condom, but straight after sex, I feel a bit of burning inside me for about 2 hours, then it fades away. Is this normal???

i just lost my virginity yesterday
and at first it hurt
then i noticed that i bled
and this morning i was still bleeding
my period is due in a week
and we did not use a condom
is this normal?

if his penis went into your vagina you have lost your virginity! not everyone bleeds when they have sex for the first time!

stay safe :)

i lost my v-card last week, only to discover today after lots of googling i have a uti which is a type of bladder infection which can often be brought on by vaginal sex. i have pain when i pee, and some blood. i guess apparently i have to get it treated asap before it spreads to my kidneys and gets seriouse
sooo.... yah get it checked

It is VERY normal to have all of this after sex.
If you were not lubricated enough, this can cause the burning sensation when you urinate. It causes your urethra ( where urine leaves the body) to become raw, which causes the burning.
Second, it is normal to bleed, or have a brown discharge after your first time having sex. It is because the hymlyn (a piece of skin inside of your vagina) to break, which obviously bleeds. And oftentimes, this blood doesn't come out of your vagina right away, which is the reason for the blood turning a brown color and mixing with your regular vaginal discharge.
Don't sweat it =)

doc im new i had sex June 18 of this year annual and front way i bleed for 8days im worried is there something wrong with me im depressed and yes he used a condom we had hardcore sex it was verrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrry painful. :-( :'(

Dear sir,
I want ask lost virginity

My girlfriend lost here virginity,before i have made with him,i had sex with him last few days,first time but virgin does't bleed that time but i have ask him than she reply me that he had put here finger very morning. it is possible taht he can lost her virginity.please sir i will waiting for the your reply.

Thanks
regard,
BABU

LODA MERA CHUT TERI AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I lost my virginity not too long ago, and I started my period 2 days later. I also had 2 periods that month cause of stress. But the other day we used a condom with spermicidal lube, and that made us both have the burning sensation when we would pee.