im 17 years old and recently lost my virginity. we used protection and i had my period that month. however a few weeks b4 my next period was due i had some spotting of brown blood for about four days. i figured it was old blood but heard that could be a symptom of pregnancy. after that my boyfreind and i had sex but still used protection. i usually get my period at the end of the month but it is irregular. it is not the end of the month and i have not gotten my period yet. could my period become more irregular after loosing my virginty or could i be pregnant even thogh we used protection. im worried and i dont know if i should be or not. help please.

I am having the same problem.. I lost my virginity i used protection it has been 10 days since i lost it now and i have not gotten when i was expecting it i am very afraid right now

ok jus got married,went on honeymoon....had sex we were both virgins and didnt use protection....is it possible to contract a disease...

well that answer would be no. You sure the partner was a virgin? Why do you think you contracted a disease?