I have never thought that a trip to a foreign country could be so interesting. Actually, I haven't been abroad ever since I was a little kid. Anyway, everything was ok until we landed. First day I felt a bit strange, the second day I was nervous and the third day I was completely overwhelmed with fear! Is it possible that I am anxious because I am in a foreign country?

Well, it is one of the possibilities, but who knows. Perhaps this happened because you have been abroad for the first time (basically) or perhaps there might be something more. I guess you will not know until you go abroad again and if that happens again, then you surely have some anxiety problem. In that case, you can ask for some professional help, which would be the best thing you can do.

Celebrity
Chances are you are anxious because of the way you are processing your thoughts and blowing some things out of proportion. If you just take things as they come and deal with them you will not feel overwhelmed and start to enjoy your time there.