Hello, folks. I have a problem with my baby. Lately, she has become quite anxious. She cries, does not want to sleep. Our pediatrician examined her and it seems she is not ill. I would like to know why my baby is anxious. Can anyone help me with an advice? I will appreciate it a lot.

Hello. Many psychologists speak about separation anxiety. Many babies experience it when they are about to separate from parents. I don't know how your baby is old, but if you have started working, baby will feel your absence. Perhaps, a tooth is growing. This can also make babies nervous. You should talk to a pediatrician again. Maybe he can recommend a good psychologist or psychiatrist for babies. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck.

Hallo,
I have to agree with previous poster. There is a condition that is known as separation anxiety. Separation anxiety is a normal emotional stage. This condition can happen in development that starts when babies begin to understand that things and people exist even when they're not present. So you can see this can be very confusing for them and that is why they get all anxious. How old is your baby? I know that this usually happens in babies that are in their seventh month and it can last up to tenth month. So as you can see this condition will in most cases go away on its own. I hope this helped a bit.
All the best,
Nelie