Hi, I love working out outdoors. That is why I am a fan of cross training. I find it much better than aerobic or working out in a gym because you get the chance to be in the nature and fill your lungs with fresh air. I hate it when winter comes and it snows because then I can't cycle or run and I am forced to go to the gym. The only joy I have is when holiday season comes and I get to go to some mountain resort. There I can train cross country skiing. I was wondering is there a cross country ski training program that I can follow even when I am home. It would be a dream come true because than I could workout outdoors the whole year round.

Hello, and first of all let me say congratulations. You must be in excellent shape if you train cross country skiing. This is one of the most demanding sports that require the use of all muscle groups. That is way only the fittest can train cross country skiing. Unfortunately the train program that can be executed in the urban environment has not jet been invented. For now to train cross country skiing you will have to go to the country. But who knows what people will come up with. Maybe someone will figure out how to bring cross country skiing into the city. Maybe you will be that person.