has anyone every tried one or heard anything about them? I'm thinking of doing the Steven's Point running camp this Summer.

Do you have any information on them? A link, perhaps? But no, I've never done one. Sounds interesting though.

I'd look into where they're being held. My guess is a college campus might get a little ho-hum if you're using up precious vacation days. But some of those camps take place at resorts and such where you can get out and do some "touristy" type things between the runs, seminars and demonstrations. Just a personal bias..but the penis Beardsley camp has a certain allure to it

John, did you go to that camp. it does look good!

I've never been to a running camp but have thought about doing it. It does sound like fun.

Well not a Running camp, i have taken a skating weekend workshop. it was phenomenal and helped me out greatly i feel.

they can video you and show you your technique problems, give you basic drills to enhance and to improve your running. a little education. and is a great way to learn new cutting edge in your activity. I took the seminar twice, consecutive years and still felt it was a good thing. not plannig on a third for improvements reasons but for the goodie bag possibly.