What is the best time to start running? I have a kid who is 7 years old and I’d like him to start exercising a sports activity. It’s not like I’m an ambitious mother who wants to heal my frustrations by pushing her kid into various activities. It’s because of his health and the fact that it’s better to be interested in sports than to go astray.

I completely agree with you. Nowadays it’s very hard to bring up a child and make a good man out of him because the corruption of moral is present everywhere and I hope that sport can keep kids away from the street and all the bad things that they can learn there such as drugs and crime. I think that any age is good and that no matter when you begin running it’s good for you. You can ask around, maybe in your kid’s school about those running camps for kids. I think they’re the best way to start running because it’s always more interesting in a group of kids that are about the same age. The motivation is greater also. Try to find a good camp and let everything go its way.