New Reply New Topic Followed by 20 people

I found a site claiming there is a program, Isagenix, that allows people to lose up to 15 pounds in 9 days. Does anybody have experience with this? Is it possible? Have you kept the weight off after the 9 days?

**edited by moderator**

This product dids not work. Taking fiber tablets works better. It's a waste of money. I lost 90 dollars and 0 pounds.

It did absolutely nothing for me, and didn't make me feel good at all.

well if it does not work than you are doing something wrong...i have been on this prodcut for over 7 months and I love it. I have met more than 100 people who have lost at least 9 lbs and up to 20 lbs doing the 9 day cleanse, i have a friend who has lost over 30 as she has been doing the 30 day program back to back. If you want to lose weight, quickly, safely and permanently, while flooding your body with the most nutritious whey protein out there, this is it. I am happy to share more information with you, IT WORKS and you can't lose any money bc it is refundable!

I find weight loss supplements like this to be a complete waste of money. Their website makes claims based in pseudoscience.

It doesn't take a Medical Degree to realize that rapid weight loss it not healthy nor is it effective. The combination of psychological factors, diuretics and laxatives may make people believe they are loosing weight but in reality they are purging their body of nutrients necessary for a healthy body.

"Treatments for weight loss work the same way: they get people to ingest fewer calories than they expend. There is no reason to think that a person who restricts calorie intake and exercises will lose any more weight if they add Isagenix products."

Well, for the people who hasn't tried it, then they can not say anything for sure because they haven't even tried.
For the people who tried it and said that it didn't work for them, that is for SURE and they need to admit it and accept that they.... CHEATED!.
And for the people that thinks they are going to take miracle pills or miracle shakes and they are going to loose 50lb in one month they are just loosing their time. It is true that there are no miracle pills or diets, not even the so called "starving diet", because the metabolism is not working and not burning calories and then when they start eating then they will gain more pounds, yes, all that is true, but there are shakes and programs, pills that HELPS loosing weight, and by HELPS I mean, you need to not be lazy, and combine exercise and lots of water and not cheat!!!! and if it didn't work is because you either cheated, or did not exercise.

It does work, I have been on it for 3 weeks and have lost weight and lots of inches. Its amazing. Plus I feel great! My husband is now trying it, and looks great and lost a lot of inches and weight. We are so happy and pleased! I encourage everyone to try it and stick with the program. Try your best not to cheat and you will have results!

I'll tell you off the bat THIS ISAGNIX SUCKS. If you want to spend your money and find out it sucks than go ahead. I found out the hard way. At first I researched it on web, every where i went real good things about it but realized that there are Thousands of sellers trying to MARKET and sell their product because it’s a personal business so what they do is flood the net for bad feedback and add good ones. Notice that they ask if interested link here so you can buy. Well I warned you if you want to drink 2 shakes and 6 Scooby snacks every day fine. Also they claim energy is high that’s BULL your starving !!!!!!!!!

I have looked into isagenix and have seen a person using it, the person always look very sick and is always tired and seems to be staring into outer space, the way this person looks and is mentally, i and other people believe that this product can make you look sick feel tired all the time and make you walk around like a zombie why would you want this?

I will leave it at that. I have been on it, and I have seen results. I have met HUNDREDS of people who have had the same experience. Those who have so much NEGATIVE to say about it have not tried it for themselves, OR their body is SO ACIDIC they never gave it a chance. I don't SELL Isagenix, I share it. When they don't have the money - I GIVE IT TO THEM! Because it is CHANGING LIVES! Others... stay away from the negative people! They will ALWAYS be NEGATIVE about EVERYTHING!

I tried lots of other products and shakes and I have never felt or looked as good as I do now, I have been on Isagenix products for 6 months now and I will never stop using them, I am sorry that there are a few that are not getting the results.

CleanBodyForLife

marthashoes wrote:

I did do the 30 day - well I started it. I am a healthy 40 yr old. I eat well, I do a normal amount of junk. I excersize daily. I tried the 30 day just to maybe feel better and cleanse and lose 5 pounds. I did the 1st 4 days. I was tired beyond belief, groggy and just spacey. On the 5th day I had some bizarre reaction. I was freezing and could not get warm. I followed the program exactly. My condition worsened. I was shivering with cold, I was exhausted and couldn't sleep, I felt worse than I have ever felt. The seller couldn't care less. It is a marketing scam and if anyone thinks otherwsie they are foolish. Try some Slimfast and do your own fast a couple days in between, you'll save money and be better off.

Hate to tell the person who said "if it didn't work, you cheated" well I for one DID NOT cheat once, and I didn't even lose one inch.
I think it is a total waste of money, I suggest using the diabetic diet, it's free, helps you to change your life style and exercise. The weight is not as important as your overall feeling of being and your self esteem.

Ok whoever did not see any results whatsover in teh use of Isagenix was not doing what they were supposed to do...
The person who stated he got to drink two shakes and eat 6 scooby snacks a day was so far off on what he was supposed to be doing..did you even follow any of the guidelines for this program.
For instance..a 30 day program allows you to eat one good nutritious meal either at lunch time or evening time..you can have two shakes - which are very filling if made properly..or a meal replacement bar..which again are filling..and as much fruit or veggies as you want to snack on. Every day except your cleanse days...to get benefit from this product you should be doing one cleanse day a week for the 4 weeks of the 30 day program..for this you are taking the cleanse drink 4 times on that day with lots of water inbetween and can have the snacks..not scooby..but chocolate..and if you are feeling hte urge to eat..you can have some fruit..the object is to cleanse the toxins out of your body..to do this you must eliminate putting any in on these days..THIS PRODUCT WORKS VERY WELL IF DONE THE RIGHT WAY...I have met many people on this product..including my husband!! none of them look sick..none of them are tired..in fact you will find if you talk to any of them..that they are feeling so much more healthy than before they started the product..they are not sluggish..they are not taking as many meds for problems they were dealing with prior to Isagenix they do not have that afternoon drop where they need a pick me up...they are sleeping better..and they are losing weight..my husband has lost over 20 inches off his body and approx 20 lbs in 30 days...
As for the person who stated fast weight loss is not healthy..depends on how you do it...these products..(read their labels!!!!! proof right there) are so full of the nutrients that even when you are eating three times a day you are not getting the same amount..you are actually healthier when losing this weight..your body is getting all and then some of the nutrients and vitamins that it needs..
Again if you did not see any results while doing this program you did it wrong...you may not lose any weight in the first couple of weeks...but if you do the measurements..neck arms, chest, diaphram, stomach, abdomen, legs upper and lower you will notice you are losing inches..you will be feeling healthier after a couple of days ..again if you do it right...follow the instructions..I know that is so hard for some to do...they open the box open the product do what they want with it..then find out its not working for them because they are using it wrong..

I can give you the firsthand opinion of someone on the program... I am on the 30 day program right now with my sister. I'm 24, she is 21. We both work out regularly and I have been with a personal trainer for over a year where I only lost 10 lbs, when we figured out I don't uptake insulin which is a big issue. My moms cousin convinced us to try this saying the program would help my issues (since it's meant for diabetics) and we would both lose tons of weight. We started last Tuesday and figured out quickly that the shakes taste like sawdust (don't tell me they don't... you can add all the extra fruit you want, they are gross). The shot you take everyday is 10 times worse then Buckleys and this program makes you hungry ALL THE TIME!

I am still willing to see it thru to the end since it was so expensive... so we tried the cleanse yesterday. Both of us ended up feeling sick and tired all day and had to give in and eat something in the evening. You cannot live off of 160 calories (or 250 including the chalky "snacks") for an entire day! that is 10 times less then anorexic levels! This cleanse did not make us feel better, I gagged every time i had to drink the stupid thing (and yes I watered it down). Yea I feel less bloated- because i have little to no food in my digestive tract, of COURSE I am going to feel less bloated. We are following this to a T, we are NOT cheating. Mainly it's water weight you lose.

Unless we are missing something big, I don't see how this would benefit anyone who is already following a healthy diet and exercising. I could see how it would benefit someone eating c**p all the time, because it forces you to stop eating badly and to drink tons of water (both can be done without spending $400 on this 30 day program)... however if you go back to eating c**p you will put on all the weight you lost plus more which is actually more unhealthy then if you never lost the weight in the first place.

Wow, I guess its all in the eye of the beholder eh? I am on my 3rd cleanse day and have one week to go. My husband and daughter did the program and they both lost. Husband lost 22 pounds and my daughter lost 14. I have only lost almost 5 pounds. My goal is to lose 10lbs so we will see. I personally, feel a lot better, more clarity and I am sleeping better and falling asleep easier. I am a junk food holic...i love pepsi, doritos and pizza and my whote chocolate mocha...everyday! The hardest part for me was the no caffeine thing. I had quite a zinger for the first 2-3 days. Now I will admit that I am more tired on the cleanse days but it is a small sacrifice to get healthy. I think the biggest misconception with this program is that people think its all about losing pounds. Its more about targeting the toxins in your body and getting rid of them. That is why some have what they call and adverse reaction...they are more toxic than others. The older you are the more toxic build up you will have and yes...it will make you so sick, you get flu like symptoms, fever and all. Thats why a lot of water is important to flush it out. Daily hot baths and saunas are great as well to help you sweat it out. I don't believe it is fare to bash a product just because it didn't work for you personally. This program does work for more than it doesn't work for. As far as the slim fast....you may as well just drink a glass of sugar water.