For me there are 2 I can remember from childhood:
1) I was about 5 years old at that time. A hot iron dropped squarely on my left foot. I was in agony and crying like crazy. I still have a big but faint scar on my foot.
2) Again I was really young (4 or 5 years old I think). I fell down a long flight of stairs. Fortunately I wasn't hurt badly. For quite a long time after that incident I consequently had an adverse fear of heights and going down a flight of stairs. Thankfully it's gone now.

What's yours?

Two that i can think of:

I was thrown from horse when I was a little kid.

Got in a car accident in high school and smashed the windshield with my head.

So many!

age 9: ran over a kid's leg while riding my bike. Flipped over the handlebars onto my face, removing most of the skin on my chin (bone was exposed) = my current fear of falling.

age 14: skied drunk in the trees. Smashed into a tree, dislocated both knees. So drunk didn't know it, popped 'em back in. Wondered for weeks why they hurt. Injury discovered when I was 17.

age 17: slid in the rain and smashed my dad's fabu Dodge Daytona into the back of a Nova. Totalled the front of the car except the engine. Dislocated my knee (hence the injury discovery) by turning the car ignition off with it 8O , ripped every muscle in my back and shoulders (a lot of it healed wrong), and I broke a million blood vessels where the seat belt was.

age 23: worked for J. Crew. While in warehouse, automated cart swung a corner too widely and sliced my calf open. Still have a 4" scar from that.

Definitely a lot more to be said (including the fact that I've broken my nose nine times), but these are the most colorful.

Got in a car accident with old B/F (while in MY car) - hit the windshield with my head so hard that it cracked and part of my hair was stuck in the crack in the glass..

Took almost all of the skin off of my right side rollerblading (going really fast down a hill on a curve under a bridge....spent part of the next morning having blacktop pulled out of shredded flesh)

Popped a bursa sack in my elbow playing football while drunk at an out of town OSU/Illinois game....ended up with surgery because it got infected.

Tripped going down stairs with dog....cracked bone in foot, ripped up most of the anterior ligaments on my left ankle...still getting over that.

There are more but it's too depressing.

Weren't you all liquored up during this one, K?

Wow! I have been very lucky compared to most of you.
I had to get my stomach pumped when I was two because I
swallowed kerosene.
I didn't go back to the hospital until I was 35, and that was to have little Poky.

10,000 volt electrocution to the head when I was 21.

REALLY? How'd that happen???

I've got one heckuva guardian angel...plenty of close calls, but only a few stitches in this dept. :D

yeah, spill it!! 8O

I had a bad bicyle accident when I was 12. I was riding home from my friends house and there was a really steep downhill stretch. I was trying to go as fast as my wheels would take me, got the speed wobbles and wiped out big time. Some fella whose driveway I finally landed at saw the whole thing and was nice enough to drive me the rest of the way home. I was such a bloody mess my dad to this day thinks I was hit by a car. It was also my dad's 40 th b-day and there was a surprise party expected about a half hour after I got home. Dad kept saying he was taking me to the hospital and I kept saying NO!!

nothing even moderatley serious for me (cross my fingers)

when i was 12ish i tripped over my brothers tonka dump truck and brusied my ankle so bad that i was on crutches for a week...

when i was 16 or 17 i slid down a huge hill at a mtn bike race. i tried to stop myself by grabing the humongous brair bushes along the path, embeding several huge thorns in both hands. i spent most of the car ride home digging them out with a knife. that was fun.

not even any major surgeries... had my wisdom teeth and 4 others removed two xmases ago and was so doped up that i was mostly unconscious for 2 weeks. i was so scared of being put under that i cried until they knocked me out.

While working at County Police Radio, cleaner was vacuuming, I was wearing a telephone headset. Lifted a plastic mat on the floor so the cleaner could vacuum. Static Electricity from lifting mat, combined with a short in the vacuum cord, grounded itself through me and exited my headset. No Permanent damage was done. Spent a few days in the hospital for observation.

When I was 3 I was running to the front window to wave goodbye to my father on his way to work. I tripped over the bed post and was just recovering from that when I tripped over the window screen that was on the floor under the window and put my head through the window. Went to the hospital and got 13 stitches for that.

When I was about 10 I went outside to look at the rainbow after a thunder storm. Lightning struck near enough to knock me down. 

When I was 17 I was filling in for one of the guys on the antenna truck putting up a TV antenna on a new ranch house. The woman had flower beds next to the house and wouldn't let us put a ladder in there so we shinnied up a drain pipe to get on the roof. I was holding the antenna while the other guy was installing the guy wires.and we were hurrying because there was a storm coming way off in the distance. Next thing I remember I was on my back in her precious flower bed with her screaming at me for crushing her flowers. He told me there was a lightning strike that knocked me off the roof. We told her to go to h3ll, put the ladder up and finished the antenna job after the rain was over.

When I was about 31 I was working on a TV chassis on my bench when the high voltage lead fell out of the connector to the test jig and brushed my hand sending 24,000 volts through me which exited out my penis through my pants to the AC power outlet I was leaning against on the side of the bench. Luckily after they boosted the high voltage to 33,000 in the color TVs I never tasted any of that.

In my mid 50s I had 6x heart bypass surgery. For some strange reason I didn't find that scary at all. I was never worried about the operation or the outcome during the whole experience.

I was hit by a car when I was riding my bike when I was in 7th grade. Cuts and bruises but not major injuries, though I think a lot of the problems I have with my left hand go back to that accident.