hello, i am 15 yrs old and 257 pounds, i have to lose weight in 3 months , i would like to lose as many pounds as possible but i dont have the money for pills , i need help please . help me out ... i want to lose as much as possible but in a healthy way ... please help me ... thank you

Walk, walk, walk...
Eat smaller portions about 6-8 times a day. Do not eat large portions or have only 1-2 meals a day as your body feels it is starving.
Drink, drink, drink...lots of Water.
Cut out any "processed" foods as they have extra fats for shelf life and to taste better.
Stick with fresh veggies...no starchy veggies like corn, carrots, potatoes.
Have lots of protein...no bbq sauces, etc. Plain, grilled meats. No red meat like beef unless it is very lean.
Stay away from restaurants unless you can ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE that they do not cook with beef fats, butter or some sort of high density packaged lard!
DO NOT weight yourself every day...only twice a week!
Weight yourself the same time every time you do...and on the same scale.
It is better to take measurements of your waist, hips, thighs, upper arms and breasts and watch things firm up than to aim for a number on a scale!
DO NOT let anyone tempt you...if they try they are not your friend!
You can probably lose 5-10 lbs or more the first week and 2-3 lbs the following weeks but you will see your inches go down dramatically after a few weeks of walking and drinking water.
GOOD LUCK! DO NOT FORGET WATER!!!

i'm in the same position as you,iv'e tried nearly everything but it just doesn't work, my mums tried helping me to i would do anything to lose weight. But i just agree with the walking, drinking water and eat a bit healthier. so good luck and i hope it all works out for you! :-D :-)

hey man im from the uk, i was 11 stone and trimmed to 9.5 stone over a few months the best way i found to lose weight was to run every day not far, just a little everyday say 10 minutes then every week increase your distance, kick out the fizzy drinks and watch the fatty foods and you'll be sorted also why not try squash! good fat burning game and will also get you very fit!

i am 12 years old and i need help loosing weight i weigh 207 and i need
to loose it in 3 months

Well im 14, almost 15, and i am 6 foot 4, 230 LBS, and i am pretty athletic...i have gained tons of weight since I stopped playing sports...i wanna try and lose like 30 pounds...The sports i play are football, baseball, basketball...all on select teams...i love the athletic side to me...but I can never take my shirt off to hottub with any of the girls at school and I really want to feel comfortable...please help :-)

you want to start off for days 1-4 just eating lean protein.. white fish & chicken breast.. because it builds up ketosis which helps you burn fat... and you can get ketosis sticks at your local pharmacy like 5 dollars.. and check up on it.. and on your 4th or 5th day check for ketosis again and when you hit moderate or higher thats when you add in apples & citrisuy fruits.. not all fruits are good for losing weight due to sugar. even if its natural. and drink atleast a gallon of water a day... and everyday check up on your ketosis because the higher it is the more calorie you are burning.. and g2 your doctor ask him to prescribe you to calcium pyruvate. its to help you burn your your calories. its like 10 dollars.. and dont think that all veggies and fruits are good for you... stay away from carrots and starchy stuff... oh and days 1-4 only eat 10 oz of lean protein.. then day 5+ add in a couple stuff... one egg a day is good too.. if you dont like to work out, like if you drive at every light just tighten up your abs.. i did this for about 3 monthes now.. im 20 and im finally back into my old body... i lost 42 lbs. and honestly i still havent worked out once lol

Heyah...Am 13 Years Old..And i way just over 9 stone my holiday is in 3 in a bit months in i realy want to get down to 7 stone but my mum or that wont help and i cant effort any diet pills or books please somebody help

hello im 17 year old F and i weight 230 and im 5 1 i wanna loss weight but im just not motovated and i think of my weight all the time and im just about to go crazy PLZ ?HeLP!!!

Im 18 years old, Im 5'2, and weigh 180 something pounds. I really need to lose weight. Im going to try a strict diet. Im going to walk as much as I can, drink nothing but water, eat small portions in the morning, at lunch, at 4, then at 7. After 8 I won't eat anything else. And i will exercise by dancing for about 2 hours. I'll come back on this site in two months and tell you guys if I have lost the weight and if you should try it.

hey, I'm sure you've heard this story before but it never gets old. I'm 15 years old, almost 5'2'' and I weigh 130 lbs. It's the beginning of summer and school just got out. Through out the school year I've tried to lose weight because although I may not be considered "fat" :$ I am still the "biggest" of my group. I joined my school's track team and lost a few lbs but now that it's over I gained it back. I run about a mile a day, but I would like to lose weight faster and more of it. Any suggestions? What I should eat, maybe? I would LOVE to come back to school, not as the biggest anymore. PLZ HELP! :-(

heyy i am 14 yeaars old and i weigh almost 180 pounds n i need 2 loose weight in 3 months. i am going to staart a strict diet n i really wanna lose 20 to 30 pounds n i wish i can its going to be sooo hard :-(

I am currently trying to lose as well...I follow the weight watchers plan.. I don't go to the meetings. Basically you need 8 glasses of water a day!!! FIve to ten veggies a day and some fruit. High protein fewer carbs. Portion size. A serving of meat is the size of a deck of cards or the size of the palm of your hand. I have been doing for a month now and have lost 17 pounds. NEVER eat after 7 pm.... and when you get up in the morning down a huge glass of water and eat high protein breakfast ie...hard boiled egg, toast yogurt and a fruit. I always eat a huge breakfast and a medium size lunch and a small supper. Never make yourself feel stuffed and you should never feel hungry.. You should always feel satisfied! I hope this helps and good luck!

i am 16 and i weigh 255 pounds i want to lose at least 90 pounds before prom which is in april how do i lose the weight

Im 13 and im 5' and i weigh 129.2 LB i want to loose about 10 pounds and i have tryed everything but it just seems not to work and i dont know what to do because my ma doesnt want to help me so do you people have any advice???