Just wondering if anyone's gotten pregnant whislt on depo provera.
I was on vacation for 3weeks and did my depo myself, i last had sexual intercourse 3weeks ago, and since i've been back i've felt more and more tired each day, i can't seem to stay awake for longer than 10hours, I've had adominal cramps basically like i need to go toilet but can't. I've had VERY light spotting (more like a pink discharge) and i've been sick 4 times in the past 48hours.

Just read your question, was wondering what happened since, are you pregnant, or is it just depo playing tricks with your dody ?

Krazee wrote:

My cousin was on depo and got pregnant with TWINS!!

yes i got pregnant whilst on it!!!!
3 our of every 100 that are on it become pregnant, only 97% effective.
do a pregnancy test.

i am 7 weeks pregnant with twins...it has shocked all nurses and doctors...me too...confused... :'( i am on depo and have been on time with refills

Guest wrote:

Krazee wrote:

I have gotten pregnant with twins while i was on the depo :)

This is kind of scary i am on depo now i have been for three cycles(3 shots) and in those three shots i was 2 months late getting my last shot but the dr gave me a test before they injected me with the shot and it came back negative. for the last couple weeks i been feeling sick and as i type this post now im craping and feeling nauseated. I am really nervous now.

Hello I was wondering how you got pregnant on depo ?